Nike CLOT detail pictures as request! HOT!

here is what happen on the day of release in hong kong. i was there. i was in line for this shoes. there what about 350 people. i heard that there was suppostto be 100 pair in hong kong. i was the 258 person. the shoes was for sell at 2800HKD = 360USD. however, by the time store was open, we found out that they onlyhad 14 pairs in store. lucky me, i was one of the lucky person. i was the 3rd person to get one. to reply all people think the shoe sucks. real life it is oneof the best shoes nike ever came out. so just go out there and get one yourself before you judge on it. my pair is up for sale 1200 shipped. total weight onthe package is about 20lbs or so. let me know

wow, theyr'e worth every penny.

the box, the laces, and the layering.

How can u not like em, WAKE UP NT.

I wish I could get them. But ive heard they MIGHT be rereleasing over here as Tier 0. Can anyone confirm that?

Originally Posted by kickdifferentkicks

here is what happen on the day of release in hong kong. i was there. i was in line for this shoes. there what about 350 people. i heard that there was suppost to be 100 pair in hong kong. i was the 258 person. the shoes was for sell at 2800HKD = 360USD. however, by the time store was open, we found out that they only had 14 pairs in store. lucky me, i was one of the lucky person. i was the 3rd person to get one. to reply all people think the shoe sucks. real life it is one of the best shoes nike ever came out. so just go out there and get one yourself before you judge on it. my pair is up for sale 1200 shipped. total weight on the package is about 20lbs or so. let me know
A) Seriously at 1200?
roll.gif

B) Pics please!

this shoe is all about three things: form, discipline, and detail. clot has really invested a lot of their "disciplined creativity" in creating thisshoe. they have paid attention to what matters the most among sneakers. the materials are top-quality and the packaging is just plain awesome. this shoe justignites my eyes and your eyes too.

If you want to see pictures of the Vandal, google "Geoff McFetridge Vandal" It wasn't so much tear-away as it was x-acto-away as it was a canvasmaterial initially that was pretty tough.

sick Shoes... Would def cop if I had a chance... But they would stay NIB, cant see me rocking them

Originally Posted by Tko21

the shoes are cover with silk all over. the patterns on it are laser etch even down to the hidden layer underneath. you can use box cutter or whatever you feel to rip the silk layer to get to the leather layer underneath. once rip, that's it!!! the craftsmanship on these are amazing! well worth the $400+ for retail for these!

i highly doubt that

holy crap i was just in hong kong doing study abroad for a semester...WHY DIDN'T THESE COME OUT THEN! laskjdflkaskdfljasdf

Damn, those sneakers are something kind of serious. I hate that these 1 world packs were not made available to world instead of only being available to thecountry that the artist is from.

I was lucky enough to get a pair of size 10s and get someone to ship them over here to Orlando for me. Was pretty damn expensive with shipping etc, but theseare the grail of my (small) collection for sure. I also copped the Marok 1World AF1s (I wear those) and am trying to add the Maharam's also, then I'llbe done.

Back
Top Bottom