Nike Composition Notebook Pack

eek.gif
WOW
eek.gif
I actually have the hi's that came out on ice waiting on my stark laces.Gotta copp those lo's can't wait... I actually think this whole pack is fire!!!!!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
I also thought these come out around August b4 school starts....

I hated school, Isnt there like a elmers glues pair too????? AM90's I think......
Cool concept but I hated school, I don't want to be reminded every time I see my kicks......

After release, I honestly thought the composition stuff was corny, especially the lows that are coming out.

Originally Posted by GasDreamer

I hated school, Isnt there like a elmers glues pair too????? AM90's I think......
Cool concept but I hated school, I don't want to be reminded every time I see my kicks......

yeah composition dunk highs, elmers glue 90s and crayola vandals. "back to school pack." or something rather.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

After release, I honestly thought the composition stuff was corny, especially the lows that are coming out.

Of course you did!!! let me guess only hypebeast probably like these!!!! I think there
pimp.gif
, but I would only get the vandals and lo's....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Of course you did!!! let me guess only hypebeast probably like these!!!! I think there
pimp.gif
, but I would only get the vandals and lo's....
smokin.gif

Not really, the original notebook Dunk HIs crossedover to casual folk real well. i actually bought them myself, but have only worn them once, the day afteri bought them due to my inherant inability to keep a pair of shoes deadstock....it just ain't right to me. Only 1 pair i own is still DS and thats the onlypair of ADIDAS forums i own (puffer red's edition 25th anniversary forum)

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/01/05/nike-composition-notebook-pack/
AUGUST 2008 RELEASE

I got the AM 90's elmer's glue. I might get the Crayola Vandals but the Notebook/Nikebook Dunks are all sold out in my size everywhere so even thoughthis isn't the back to school pack I still want a pair.

Am I the only person who wants to get a marker and write like song lyrics on the side where the paper lines are?

This is the original back to school pack from 07

The Dunks have "NIKEBOOK" on the label
pimp.gif

nike-back-to-school-sneaker-pack-1.jpg

those new low top dunks are aite but i dont think id actually get em cuz i didnt get anything from the last school related item pack either

Back
Top Bottom