Nike Composition Notebook Pack

these out yet?

edit: nevermind, august delivery. any word on where they will be availible?

most spots already received all the three. From what i could see, the am90 was preferred more over the dunks & vandals. A lot of girls i've seen rockthe 90's and the dunk.

ok so my store got em 3 days ago

we sold a grand total of 00000

and 00000 more

lol these aint going nowhere

What amazes me about these (esp. the Dunks), is they are EXACTLY the same as the Dunk Highs that came out last year and sold out in a minute AND everyone wasfiending for the SMALL sizes in that Dunk High. Now Nike releases the Dunk low in small sizes, and NO ONE is going for them. Is it because the high was aQuickstrike and these Dunk lows seem to be all over the place? Personally, I think it's a dope shoe. I like the low better than the high that I spentmajor $$$$ on last year!
embarassed.gif

I can't believe at one point I almost bought those elmer''s AM90s. I really like that color combo and they were dirt cheap but the materials look
sick.gif
so I passed. A very wise decision in retrospect.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I can't believe at one point I almost bought those elmer''s AM90s. I really like that color combo and they were dirt cheap but the materials look
sick.gif
so I passed. A very wise decision in retrospect.

I got em, material actually looks good to me and I am far from a patent leather fan.

Back
Top Bottom