Nike Cortez Comeback?

Glad you got your pair.  
smokin.gif
  Just checked online and the black ones went from having FSR to a couple random sizes left.   
embarassed.gif

These are flames. Just scooped the Gump colorway from Concepts. Will post on feet pics when they arrive.

25tdjd2.jpg

Nylon Cortez >      . Especially in the summer. Rocking them with no socks, some chino shorts, crisp ****** and a fitted 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Nylon black white pair are essential for me.
Always cheap on ebay too.

I want some costanzas lol

They do those like every 2 years. Sometimes changing it up and going with leather, like they did on the last release.

I copped a pair of black/white nylons around Christmas time. I haven't seen anyone wear them in years so I had bring them back.

We call them dopemans where I'm from.

Anyone goin for these qs tomorrow? Quality and shape looks nice. Need that og white/red/blue so i can be on my Jack Tripper ****

Resellers must be out. Call me naive or crazy but I never would've thought the dopemans would sell out. Hopefully they drop out of carts or I'll scoop somewhere else.

sh*ts crazy who knew even the cortez "gumps" would instantly sell out i guess it didn't help that the news channel was hyping them up yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom