Nike Cradle Rock MID? (with Fold-Over Collar - COUNTERKICKS.com)

Source: http://counterkicks.com / @counterkicks

COUNTERKICKS EXCLUSIVE: Nike Cradle Rock Mid? (with Fold-Over Collar)

nba_2k10_nike_cradle_rock.jpg

First seen in our Exclusive NBA 2K10 FootwearSeries below and also previewed on Counter Kicks last week is the "Cradle Rock" - NikeBasketball's latest silhouette from its "Refresh" program, bringing back snippets of vintage basketball classics and updating them with modernlines and the latest technology. Currently being game-worn by Steve Nash, the Nike Cradle Rock has only been spotted thus far in a low-top model. Counter Kicks now shows you what a potential mid-cut could look like, complete with a fold-over ankle collar, asseen in NBA 2K10. No word yet on any reality-based release of these shoes but we'll keep you posted. Continue reading for more photos of the Nike CradleRock.

11gtxtv.jpg

nike-catalog-cradle-rock-low4.jpg

nike-catalog-cradle-rock-low2.jpg

Follow Counter Kicks on Twitter.

Whaddup Steez!

These came to mind...

2qa4k94.jpg

I hate to admit these shoes are growing on me immensely. I am afraid to try them because of the possibility I fall in love with them....lol

Whatup Flint! Ha. I could see the 2K developers extending the shoe upper on their own, but it's peculiar they placed drop-top ears on it too. We'llhave to wait and see if these actually release for production down the line..

Back
Top Bottom