Nike Dallas Mavs World Champs T-Shirt

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

5889666828_c30f1b3fc2_b.jpg

those shoes go really well with that shirt
smokin.gif

They won the best league in the world in a league with teams from multiple nations and with the best international player in the world. World Champs sounds fine to me.

They won the best league in the world in a league with teams from multiple nations and with the best international player in the world. World Champs sounds fine to me.

Jeff, how does that shirt fit? Is it the drifit material?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

It's like half cotton, half dri-fit.

Fits just like the standard fit TCU ****rs from the rose bowl.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

It's like half cotton, half dri-fit.

Fits just like the standard fit TCU ****rs from the rose bowl.

Keep the tees coming. I got that hoopaholix tee right now. Just 1. I'll prolly get 2 of the world champs tonight or 1. but I want to get 3 of those all white championship tees.

Keep the tees coming. I got that hoopaholix tee right now. Just 1. I'll prolly get 2 of the world champs tonight or 1. but I want to get 3 of those all white championship tees.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

wifey got me this shirt, jeffgdula did your shirt come with a nike tag or just in a plastic bag?
i know you weren't asking me, but mine did not come with a tag, either.

has anyone seen the white version of this shirt being sold anywhere that isn't called rmkstore?

10f4cnp.jpg

Originally Posted by jepeh21

wifey got me this shirt, jeffgdula did your shirt come with a nike tag or just in a plastic bag?
i know you weren't asking me, but mine did not come with a tag, either.

has anyone seen the white version of this shirt being sold anywhere that isn't called rmkstore?

10f4cnp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom