Nike DELDON 1

Traction looks great on these, bit sceptical on the lockdown from a performance perspective but on looks they are nice. Bit of a hyperdunk shape to them.

Nike Air Deldon
Style Code: DM4096-100
Release Date: 2022
Price: $120
Nike Air Deldon DM4096-100 Release Date

I dig these. Toebox reminds me of the gt jump. Wonder what cushion set up it is.

I think puma messed up by not dropping men sizes in the stewies.

Both drops Nike and puma drops are kind of late too imo. Wnba season is over and the only way that the shoes will be “advertised” is the world game 🤔 (not sure If there is).

These were released on Nike Europe this morning.

Here's the tech specs from Nike:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meet the Nike Air Deldon "Lyme", the new shoe from WNBA star Elena Delle Donne. Channel the best of Elena's versatile game with a basketball shoe designed to keep up with the 2-time MVP. Reflecting her battle with Lyme disease, the lime-green accents represent the drive to continue to fight, even when you feel like you've got nothing left.

FlyEase for All

The Nike Air Deldon is our most inclusive basketball shoe ever. Inspired by Elena's disabled older sister, Lizzie, the innovative Nike FlyEase design has a collapsible heel and an upper that opens wide for easy entry. Step in, press the FlyEase strap to secure and go. Elena says of the design, "The technology is really cool. It creates so much room for someone with special needs".

Go the Distance

A full-length Nike Air unit is stitched to the upper to help reduce layers and overall weight while bringing the cushioning right up under your foot. There's also a forefoot Zoom Air unit that returns energy with every step. That spring and speed is enveloped in soft injected foam for complete stability that can help you play at a high level for longer.

Join Elena's Fight

Elena Delle Donne is known for the fight she brings to every game, but her biggest battle has often been invisible. Bold and bright, this standout lime green edition brings awareness to the Lyme disease Elena has battled throughout her career. The Nike Air Deldon "Lyme" steps up awareness on and off the court, showing other athletes with chronic disease what's possible.

Play All 5 Positions

With the size and strength of a centre and the agility and skills of a guard, Elena needs a shoe that can keep up. Lightweight Crater Foam combined with a Zoom Strobel underfoot give you the responsiveness to space the floor, run and finish at the rim. Plus, a zoned traction pattern helps you nail every move in any direction.

Pivot, Jab and Cut

The outsole pattern uses contoured lines that bend and deflect in multiple directions to help you gain traction and always feel connected to the court.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gotta say, I'm interested in these! But the cushioning has me scratcing my head.. They say it's full length Air cushioning with a Zoom unit under forefoot, and in the second to last chapter they say it's Zoom strobel? Well what's it gonna be Nike? :D

Available for Nike members. Full size run up to m18. Nike did right by including larger mens size unlike puma 😏

"Lyme" and "Together We Fly" pairs are $82 on NDC with code "HOLIDAY"

I copped 👍

Tbh I think they may go lower… weird on they different shoe companies to release their women’s BBall shoe after or nearly after the wnba season.

Yeaahhh...I ended up returning mine the same day. The no-go for me was a pain on the side of my foot from the plastic swoosh (part of the collapsible heel). But the cushion felt extremely mushy (couldn't feel forefoot zoom either) and the materials were bottom-tier.

These on NDC after disco - $52! If I was a high tops guy I'd pick up a pair. Still might at this price.

air-deldon-lyme-easy-on-off-basketball-shoes-mWJmPk.png

Back
Top Bottom