Nike Devin Booker 1

I don't know why, but this rollout is really corny to me.
I agree. This is totally backwards from all other signature sneaker debuts. I’m not opposed to the exclusive colors and what not, but why kick off the line like that? Why short change the fans? Why short change Book? Nike should be out front foot print arena with multiple classic cars selling his shoes out the trunk. Since “nobody” wants these, they should be “bricking” on snkrs right now in FSR. But Nike gonna Nike. Hopefully there is an abundance of the future colors.

KD wore the Book 1s tonight for Suns vs Warriors 🔥🔥🔥
IMG_1637.jpeg

Casual fit.

IMG_4297.png
IMG_4296.png
They look good! People who hated definitely gonna have a change of heart. I think people will gravitate towards these colors as they’re more universal than the bright orange or purple Kobe tribute pair. These colors will go great with that Aime Leon Dore aesthetic or J. Crew. I’m in at full retail, then double up on discount.

They look good! People who hated definitely gonna have a change of heart. I think people will gravitate towards these colors as they’re more universal than the bright orange or purple Kobe tribute pair. These colors will go great with that Aime Leon Dore aesthetic or J. Crew.

their definitely putting the casual appeal on display for doubters with those pics. Which imo, was already plenty evident.

Damn man, Christmas is ruined for me lol. I ordered the Book 1s on 12/11.. Seller confirmed and even “packaged” order. 6 days go by and nothing. I copped for $940 after fees, but prices started to jump Tuesday evening into Thursday. So I think the seller got cold feet and wants to relist for more. GOAT has been no help at all on the customer service front. Sent them a message a few days ago and nothing. Greedy a** resellers. Smh. $1k or less was my max but now they going for $2k + 🥲
Has this ever happened to anyone else? When did you get over it? Lol
IMG_1792.jpeg

Last edited:
You rebuy for $2k+

The prices are only going to go up and with the shoes being so limited, it's a pretty good investment.

Trust me, as one of NT's self made millionaires, you'd be dumb making this mistake of not purchasing it.

Damn man, Christmas is ruined for me lol. I ordered the Book 1s on 12/11.. Seller confirmed and even “packaged” order. 6 days go by and nothing. I copped for $940 after fees, but prices started to jump Tuesday evening into Thursday. So I think the seller got cold feet and wants to relist for more. GOAT has been no help at all on the customer service front. Sent them a message a few days ago and nothing. Greedy a** resellers. Smh. $1k or less was my max but now they going for $2k + 🥲
Has this ever happened to anyone else? When did you get over it? Lol
IMG_1792.jpeg
I think God was doing you a favor.

I think God was doing you a favor.
Yea for sure, definitely money saved. But just after wanting a Book sig for the last few years, and posting about them for the last few months, I felt I needed them. But yea all g, I’ll wait for Nike By You and the other general release colors that are on the way. I just didn’t buy much shoes this year and wanted to treat myself for the holiday.

Back
Top Bottom