Nike Devin Booker 1

I’m a 10.5 in 95% of my hoop shoes. I heard from a few to .5 up. I tried on a 10.5 and my toes were literally smashing the end of the shoe.

Even size 11 my toes are touching the end. For casual use I would even say 11.5 would be a more comfy fit.
That’s a wild size discrepancy. I wonder if they need broken in but even then toes smashing it wouldn’t matter. Do you own a pair of Sabrina’s or Ja 1? Is so how would you consider the fit in comparison

IMG_2512.jpeg

That’s a wild size discrepancy. I wonder if they need broken in but even then toes smashing it wouldn’t matter. Do you own a pair of Sabrina’s or Ja 1? Is so how would you consider the fit in comparison
I’m a 10.5 in both of those with about a pinky width of room at the end…not much…because I like my shoes snug. There is literally 0 chance I could wear a 10.5 in the book. I mean it when I tell you this, even in an 11 my toe is right at the very end of the shoe.

Nike EU has started to do more sale/ coupon offers lately, especially since November last year! Feels like the 3rd time since then that they did 20/ 25/ 50% discounts.

Got the Book 1s at my local Basketball shop, been supporting them since day 1 and they were so kind to offer 20% as a result of Nike‘s deal since this week.

I tried them on and even brought the Kobe 6s, which I have been playing in for the past 2 months for comparison and true to size for slim footers is the best way to go in my opinion.

Will post pics later and give them a try coming week for practice.

I really hope Nike will drop more Suns inspired colourways. Still mad at that UNKWN BS drop for Art Basel!

Oh that's nice, I need to keep an closer at them since I have totally missed these sales! Thanks for the tip bro 🙏

I wish I also lived somewhere that had an actual store where I could go and try shoes on, now I'm stuck with online shopping in stores that have an good return policy 🥲😅 maybe some day..

I’m a 10.5 in both of those with about a pinky width of room at the end…not much…because I like my shoes snug. There is literally 0 chance I could wear a 10.5 in the book. I mean it when I tell you this, even in an 11 my toe is right at the very end of the shoe.
Holy Shi@ that’s wild now idk want to buy them until I try a pair on

In Nightwing’s review he said they do loosen up as they break in. Just not sure if I want to size up to a 14

The length sounds like the issue…There’s been a few people saying that the toes are busting out the front in their normal Nike Basketball size, and from what 23mj88 23mj88 is saying, even .5 up is boarder line…If that’s the case then breaking them in won’t solve the problem…

Kind of reminds me of the horrible fit with the PG4’s…Those ran about a full size small in the length department as well…

Nike Book 1 “Mirage V2”
Color: Ashen Slate/Light Carbon-Football Grey-Multi-Color
Style Code: FJ4249-400
Release Date: February 29, 2024
Price: $140
Nike-Book-1-Ashen-Slate-FJ4249-400.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Ashen-Slate-FJ4249-400-2.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Ashen-Slate-FJ4249-400-3.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Ashen-Slate-FJ4249-400-5.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Ashen-Slate-FJ4249-400-1.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Ashen-Slate-FJ4249-400-6.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Ashen-Slate-FJ4249-400-7.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Ashen-Slate-FJ4249-400-9.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Ashen-Slate-FJ4249-400-8.jpeg

1708288706824.png

The 1st CW sold out in my country. but this was the case also for the first few CW's of first sig shoes. Happened to Luka 1's, Tatum 1's. Ja 1's, and Sabrina 1's (men size range).

I’ve said this before but the way that they’re going about releasing or rolling out the shoe is just so lame, killing my interest at least.

Back
Top Bottom