Nike Devin Booker 1

I wouldn't say there is a sizing issue. Length wise these are the same as any other Nike shoe you may have in the same size. It's just the padding and the shallow toe box makes for a more snug fit and makes the shoe "feel" small.

All I know is, if you size up of too much in these you'll be rocking boats.

i said the exact same thing to the T before i edited it all out. length is def. consistent to other nikes.
figured there's no point he made up his mind that it's an sizing issue rather than preference.
mind you i got the EPs.

anyways back to the aesthetics, will there be a purple suns colorway?

Last edited:
The snake skin looks nice in person.
These feel a tad bit roomier than the havens. The box doesn’t say ep. I like the fit though.
IMG_1868.jpeg

Last edited:
They feel and look better than I anticipated; definitely .5 up for my wide footers. Had to change the laces tho :nthat:

53645755765_0e8b2107c8_c.jpg
“Definitely .5 up for my wide footers” he says after he throws him on in the house fresh out the box.

If you go hoop in em, I doubt you’ll say the same thing. This is coming from a wide footer himself who .5s up in a lot of Nike shoes. But Kobes - and now these - have always been tts hoop shoes for me. To hoop in, I can’t speak on wearing em casually.

Are we gonna get the Book 1s in NBY form? I kinda want these in a Chicago colorway, wanna ball in em without wearing my actual Chicago 1s on court haha

Back
Top Bottom