Nike Devin Booker 1

Back to the shoes, I can't stop looking at these joints.

1721787619362.jpeg

1721787635105.jpeg

1721787651153.jpeg

Just a beautiful, beautiful shoe. Think I'm gonna sell a couple of other pairs of shoes and double up on these :emoji_sweat_smile:

November 15, 2024. I'm in there 👶

Indeed! I LOVE how this cw represents the team he plays for just like the Reverse Scratch JA 1s and has that simple accent to make it stand out. I don’t eem care for the Be Legendary cw anymore LOL

These are too GOOD!

I hooped in some canvas cross trainers for YEARS and loved em. I was in a dunk contest in them (lost terribly) :lol:

I had a bad time in the books I played in a few weeks ago and sent em back. Wide footer and first got my TTS and the top of the toebox was raking my toes on a simple try on. Those went back. Got the Hikes on a great sale and went a half size up and they felt great on try on, but then when I played in them it was uncomfortable to the point where I only ran a game in em and that was that.

But I am all the way in on the purple joints for TTS, and I'll just rock em casually for a few months until they break in. Those are 🔥 🔥 🔥

What was it wit the hikes? did they break in and got too loose or just uncomfortable altogether?
debating on the barely grapes cause that suede looks like the thinner stuff on the hikes rather than mirages nubuck but now might skip and wait for the purple canvas joint!

i wonder if they would make an EPs on the court purple since the sole seems like the main aesthetic.

Back
Top Bottom