Nike Devin Booker 1

I wonder if Nike will have a special color release in Indianapolis for all star weekend like they did last year for the Ja 1s.

I can only hope.

So those of you who are grabbing these are you going TTS or half size up? I want to enter the raffle but don't know what size to go for...

Asia exclusive with the non translucent outsole. I think weartesters mentioned these.
IMG_3150.jpeg

Edit: Looks like my friend above answered my question at the same time!

Sorry if this has been covered, but anyone know what the deals with the StockX listings for these? They have the Mirage 1's with the translucent outsole, and another listing with a sail outsole and the Nike EP designation. What gives? Are they releasing two versions?

Nike really doesn’t want us to have this shoe. I called damn near every shoe store in a 15 mile radius of San Francisco. None of them are getting the Book 1s. Most of them had no idea what I was even asking about 😂
Snkrs it is 🤞
I had the same experience with the Sabrina 1s .... No one In my area, didn't have any info about them

Raffle up on Feature. These definitely aren’t a GR, smh.

“Due to the limited nature of this product, all sales are final. This item is not eligible for discounts or special promotions”

Book just shared an IG story from Sneaker News with a link showing "Where to buy" ... literally has 4 shops, 1 of which is SNKRS. Have a bad feeling I'm going to be a sad boy tomorrow.

Book just shared an IG story from Sneaker News with a link showing "Where to buy" ... literally has 4 shops, 1 of which is SNKRS. Have a bad feeling I'm going to be a sad boy tomorrow.
Sneaker Politics in Dallas has them on display

Back
Top Bottom