Nike Devin Booker 1

Booker debuting the Book 1 Mirage V2 Ashen Slate this afternoon against the Lakers.

IMG_3629.jpeg

IMG_3630.jpeg
IMG_3631.jpeg

Current hoop shoe rotation with addition to book 1’s. Played first game in them I did notice the TTS tightness mentioned but on court I honestly didn’t notice it. They were extremely comfortable. Probably most comfortable hoop shoe I’ve played in out the box ever. I personally will stick to TTS for future pairs definitely worth trying if you’re able to. Again this is my opinion of the shoe I’m sure it will vary depending on the person
IMG_1996.jpeg
IMG_1997.jpeg

Drake laced up his son Adonis in the very limited Clay Orange/ Ice Peach/ Campfire Orange Book 1s. This specific pair is probably just the perks of being sponsored by Nike, but hopefully they will release the Book 1 in youth sizes. I think Mirage V1 went as small as 3.5 GS

IMG_3360.jpeg

IMG_3361.jpeg

“I like it when you like it…”

Going full size up on these babyboys.

Would be a travesty if they didnt make these plentiful.

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpeg
    IMG_0294.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 257
I wonder if any shoe stores getting them this week.
No nike near me so I need a chain to get them.

i see hibbetts has them for instore raffle, but no stores in Houston getting them.

Man I'm so damn confused about what size to get and it sucks because you can't go in store and find these to try them on. :smh:
I agree. I think it’s gonna vary per person. I’d definitely recommend trying them on or trying to get multiple pairs and returning the ones that don’t fit to your liking if that’s an option. TTS was spot on to me I feel full size up would be wild

I agree. I think it’s gonna vary per person. I’d definitely recommend trying them on or trying to get multiple pairs and returning the ones that don’t fit to your liking if that’s an option. TTS was spot on to me I feel full size up would be wild
No doubt. That's probably what I'll have to end up doing .

what does EP version mean?

Engineered Performance. It seems like the trend continues when the Asia/Pacific market gets the XDR outsole, and it’s a solid color. The solid outsole looks cleaner to me.

They did this with the Jordan 36 in the Green/Black cw too! It was “PF” (performance fit) for the A/P version.

The US stocked the clear soled version
IMG_1806.jpeg

While the A/P market stocked a light green solid version.
IMG_1807.jpeg

I paid extra for the solid sole because it looks a lot better and will look better over time.

illustrayt illustrayt thank you for the thorough breakdown my guy much appreciated foreal 🙏🏽

Would yall say id4shoes is 100% legit? Their reviews/feedback definitely look good but just wanna be sure before I order anything. I don’t see the authenticity guarantee in any of their listings

My performance review.

Good looks…Best breakdown I’ve seen yet…

Still bummed that the colorway lineup isn’t exactly landing like they should’ve…At the very least the cool grey pair and something Suns flavored for the Phoenix faithful should’ve been in the lineup but 🤷‍♂️…Nike gonna Nike…

illustrayt illustrayt thank you for the thorough breakdown my guy much appreciated foreal 🙏🏽

Would yall say id4shoes is 100% legit? Their reviews/feedback definitely look good but just wanna be sure before I order anything. I don’t see the authenticity guarantee in any of their listings

Glad to help! id4 is LEGIT and has been for YEARS! I actually scooped up my Green/Black Jordan 36 PFs (A/P version) from them. Shipping was pretty quick too considering they're from Asia.

Good looks…Best breakdown I’ve seen yet…

Still bummed that the colorway lineup isn’t exactly landing like they should’ve…At the very least the cool grey pair and something Suns flavored for the Phoenix faithful should’ve been in the lineup but 🤷‍♂️…Nike gonna Nike…
Ya the colourway are lacking…like you said…Nike gonna Nike.

Back
Top Bottom