Nike Devin Booker 1

illustrayt illustrayt thank you for the thorough breakdown my guy much appreciated foreal 🙏🏽

Would yall say id4shoes is 100% legit? Their reviews/feedback definitely look good but just wanna be sure before I order anything. I don’t see the authenticity guarantee in any of their listings
100% legit. I’m cool with the gent that runs it. He hooks me up with 10-15% off 😂.

After 2 hoop sessions
IMG_2021.jpeg

Really hope they give us a preview of better cws because these cws aren’t doing it for me………or they mention NBY coming up for these lol
Would be an EXCELLENT candidate for NBY. Then I could dust off my old NikeiD skills and be one and done with this model. I really prefer NOT to have a transulcent sole and I know NBY would allow other sole options.

It is strange that these aren’t an option on NBY yet…

I just need that cool grey pair if I’m being honest here…Drop them outright or give me the NBY option and I’ll get down with doubles for sure…

It is strange that these aren’t an option on NBY yet…

I just need that cool grey pair if I’m being honest here…Drop them outright or give me the NBY option and I’ll get down with doubles for sure…

Is if realistic that they will get NBY treatment? Feels completely random how they choose the shoes to go on there. With their sig shoes appearing to be struggling as of late, seems to be a no brainer idea. But it’s Nike so I’m preparing to never see them make it in there because it makes too much sense.

Already got the L from Kith's in store raffle. I have a bad feeling that all of the places getting these are only going to have 1 or 2 full size runs.

Back
Top Bottom