Nike Devin Booker 1

Grabbed 10.5 from HOH galleria. Toebox definitely wasn’t playable in my true 10. Thanks to all those who have provided advice on that. On court tonight!

image.jpg
image.jpg
Edge of my big toe hits right at that seam. I tried on the 10 and wouldn’t have wanted that pressure. Have on SB socks today that won’t be as thick as the socks I play in…

For reference, I’m 10 in recent hoop shoes Hustle 2, LeBron 20, all GT Cut and Academy. Don’t have a wide foot or anything so .5 up should be fine for most. I didn’t like idea of breaking something in to get it fitting to my liking, especially for hoops.

HoH or anywhere carrying these in-store might be the move for those still looking for the blue pair. Either I got lucky or they're not really flying off shelves locally. Was able to scoop a 13 this evening.

Tried on a 12, then immediately asked for the next size up which is a 13 in-stores. Would've gone for a 12.5 on NDC with people suggesting to size up, but even that likely would've been too snug for my liking.

Man so it’s universal that these run .5 small? I’d hate to have to grab a 15 in these smdh. Any example shoe these fit similar too?

Man so it’s universal that these run .5 small? I’d hate to have to grab a 15 in these smdh. Any example shoe these fit similar too?
I’m a sz 13 and grabbed a 14 in the first colorway and they fit fine. I honestly feel as if a 13 would feel fine, maybe a little snug but not bad. So I got a 13 in the new colorway. The loosen up as they’re broken in/worn.

Anyone hunting a 10.5? I’m hesitant to play in them since I don’t think FTL will take back with any kind of use showing on clear soles (have LeBron 20s that can work for games for now). Will give them a run if someone on the board wants them if they don’t end up working out for me…

Anyone hunting a 10.5? I’m hesitant to play in them since I don’t think FTL will take back with any kind of use showing on clear soles (have LeBron 20s that can work for games for now). Will give them a run if someone on the board wants them if they don’t end up working out for me…

I’ll be interested if my lowball bids on goat don’t hit haha.

Not sure what shoe I'd compare it to, but I will say that I don't feel like they run small either. It's just the downward taper of the toe box is more aggressive that most Nike or JB shoes I own.

I feel that's the look and shape Book was going for. No roomy toe box action on these.

I purchased my size and they feel snug. If you want a little wiggle room, I suggest you 0.5 size up.

Back
Top Bottom