Nike Devin Booker 1

I don’t hoop as much as I’d like to nowadays so these will be strictly lifestyle for me for the time being. Once the rain lets up I’m alternating Mirage and Mirage v2 for 30 days straight.
IMG_3758.jpeg

IMG_3658.jpeg

Slate pair from Nike should be here Tuesday :nthat:…Assuming the fit is good I’m good just sitting back and waiting on word for those Cool Grey’s to drop…

Got my Slates from NDC today. Can definitely see why folks would want to size up, but I think tts will work fine for me after some wear. To me, they fit a lot like the Kobe 6 because of the low toebox. I think if I had gone .5 up, I'd be mad.

I received my pair and tried them on today, I'm a bit disappointed tbh.
I went .5 up (as I do in Brons) and I fit them really tight, even length wise. I don't have the widest feet.
I feel like over time they would get comfy, it's just that ankle collar is quite thick, that may be pushing my foot forward.

Anyways, I might not keep these and wait for a better CW (and no clear sole)

I received my pair and tried them on today, I'm a bit disappointed tbh.
I went .5 up (as I do in Brons) and I fit them really tight, even length wise. I don't have the widest feet.
I feel like over time they would get comfy, it's just that ankle collar is quite thick, that may be pushing my foot forward.

Anyways, I might not keep these and wait for a better CW (and no clear sole)
Came in to say this. I went .5 up and they still feel tight. :smh:

After having got an ep version and us version I am comfortable with tts. I don’t wear elite socks though. Elite sock wearers go up.5. Don’t mind my pants and socks did it for the pics . Love the Books!
IMG_1891.jpeg
IMG_1888.jpeg

Are the EPs roomier? ultimatecam ultimatecam

This is what I'm looking to know too. I'd like to have the EP ones but I'm curious if the length of each version are identical too. Can you provide insight, please?

This is what I'm looking to know too. I'd like to have the EP ones but I'm curious if the length of each version are identical too. Can you provide insight, please?
the red model the red model us3less us3less EP are a tad bit roomier. Nothing substantial in differences. You won’t know the difference unless you have them on feet at same time comparing. With my other ep and us version of shoes I notice more of gap in size. If concerned in either version go up.5 not a whole size. Not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom