Nike Devin Booker 1

He’s was happy because they finally released is all I’m saying lol.

These guys are going to wear their shoe at the start of the new season. It’s a bit silly to debut/release new sigs 2nd half/post all star game/end of the season. Was silly when they started having Jordan do that way back too :lol:

He’s was happy because they finally released is all I’m saying lol.
I think you are doing too much mind reading given what we know.

These guys are going to wear their shoe at the start of the new season. It’s a bit silly to debut/release new sigs 2nd half/post all star game/end of the season. Was silly when they started having Jordan do that way back too :lol:
Dude most don't wear their sigs as early as Booker did

KD 17s drop next month and only last week people spotted him wearing them in practice. You are saying she should have started wearing them last October?

It makes sense to stagger when dudes start to where new shoes because of their staggered release. If not you would have a couple players wearing their sigs and PE colorways of their sigs multiple months before they release.

That is one of the reasons people are criticizing the release of this shoe

Let’s not get it twisted. I’m not saying he was frustrated and fed up. You can be displeased and not be either of those two. The rollout from the different places I’ve read it from was his main issue. They finally get rolled out/him looking and being happy makes sense. I’m not looking too deep into it at all lol. It really doesn’t matter to me. Got my two pairs and I’m happy with them.

As far as releases, I don’t know. Lebron’s sig releases at the beginning of each season. It would make sense to debut a shoe with the start of a new season. Jordan did that for the majority of his sigs when he played. Most other sigs did too back then.

Let’s not get it twisted. I’m not saying he was frustrated and fed up. You can be displeased and not be either of those two. The rollout from the different places I’ve read it from was his main issue. They finally get rolled out/him looking and being happy makes sense. I’m not looking too deep into it at all lol. It really doesn’t matter to me. Got my two pairs and I’m happy with them.

As far as releases, I don’t know. Lebron’s sig releases at the beginning of each season. It would make sense to debut a shoe with the start of a new season. Jordan did that for the majority of his sigs when he played. Most other sigs did too back then.
Nike and JB have 8 NBA guys with active signature lines.

I don't think it would be wise to launch all of them during the holiday quarter

Eh Nike had Jordan, Pippen, Barkley, Penny, Rodman, Kidd, KG, Gary Payton release stuff in the same quarter. It wouldn’t hurt Nike. Now if they flooded the market with a ton of different watered down colorways it would.

Eh Nike had Jordan, Pippen, Barkley, Penny, Rodman, Kidd, KG, Gary Payton release stuff in the same quarter. It wouldn’t hurt Nike. Now if they flooded the market with a ton of different watered down colorways it would.
It is not the same though

Much fewer colorways of shoes were released back then

Kidd and Rodman didn't have sig lines really. They had what people would call signature shoes but they both wore multiple models that were released during the year too. Payton wore a ton of other models too.

Seems like you just want Nike to go back to doing things in the 90s for, reasons.

You know that for this to work they will have to release way less coloways, but they aren't gonna go back to releasing 3-5 colorways a shoe spread throughout the year.

Those days are long gone. They are long gone because doing things this way is more profitable for them. So it would hurt NIke

Last edited:
Just finished a hoop session in the mirage V2 and I’m an instant fan. I’ve been dealing with Achilles pain lately and I felt none of that at all. Def will be adding more pairs to the rotation.
Glad to hear you found a model that helped alleviate nagging Achilles pain. I've had that before and know how annoying it can be. That's why I had to give up on the Zoom Freak 5. Was destroying my Achilles every time I tried to play in them. Sold them after the 3rd try. Couldn't make it more than 1 game in each instance.

Went up a half size and shoes are tight around my toes but have heel slippage cause they are a .5 size up😭

How is this even possible

Went up a half size and shoes are tight around my toes but have heel slippage cause they are a .5 size up😭

How is this even possible

El Lebron 8 v2 low would love a private session with you…

Preferably with just the shoes on.

IMG_0064.gif

Back
Top Bottom