Nike Devin Booker 1

Laces are here.
IMG_5154.jpeg

Thanks Ty!

Mowabb’s are insane!

Yet another example as why this shoe was made for NBY(we haven’t hit our daily limit of mentioning this right 🤣🤣!!

Nike fight the urge/tendency of ignoring the obvious and actually give us this.

NBY's would be day one, I need an all black with a gum bottom and wolf grey Swoosh :/ PLEASE NIKE

IMG_1383.jpeg

Finally got a pair in. First think I noticed was the comfort of the padding in the shoe. Feels amazing. Hooping tomorrow but don’t know if I want to hoop these or keep them for casual. Such a sick silhouette. Happy I made the turn after my initial hate of them last summer when they leaked.

Been breaking these in at my internship place for the last week, and yesterday I played in these the first time and DAMN, these are so confortable.

All that padding just hugs my foot in all the right places, love 'em! Also they are surprisingly supportive, which is not a thing I would have expected just by looking at them. Really takes me down the memory lane with that 90's Nike Basketball vibe.

Definetely need to get another pair, or probably even an EP pair if I'm able to find one! One pair to hoop in, one pair to wear at the office. Which would finally end in a situation where I have like 6 pairs of these.. 😅

I really want an EP pair. Translucent is better in person than I thought, but Im holding out on my next pair until they release a solid sole version that's readily available.

Here’s a pic of my V2s w/ Foxtrot sail laces. Haven’t worn em yet. But I’m on day 15 of V1 and they’ve broken in rather nicely. Book 1 is my sneaker of the year thus far if we going strictly new model. But if it’s just release overall, og spiridon retro gonna take that spot for sure.
IMG_4121.jpeg

IMG_4123.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4121.jpeg
    IMG_4121.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4123.jpeg
    IMG_4123.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Here’s a pic of my V2s w/ Foxtrot sail laces. Haven’t worn em yet. But I’m on day 15 of V1 and they’ve broken in rather nicely. Book 1 is my sneaker of the year thus far if we going strictly new model. But if it’s just release overall, og spiridon retro gonna take that spot for sure.
IMG_4121.jpeg

IMG_4123.jpeg
need orange laces

Just more ammo for NBY. Truly a blank canvas! Reminds me of the Kyrie 1 in the NikeiD days. Man did we go crazy with that shoe.

Back
Top Bottom