Nike Devin Booker 1

I’d save the funds and get some bron 21s on sale 😂.
These ain’t it fam , everyone just hyping these up .
The hundred other people in here beg to differ. But it’s also your opinion so I respect it but from a hoop standpoint it’s not even close the book is the best out comfort wise

The hundred other people in here beg to differ. But it’s also your opinion so I respect it but from a hoop standpoint it’s not even close the book is the best out comfort wise

Can you explain further? How's the cushion? And how is it for a guard (cuts, starts/stops, sprints, change of direction)? I've been in Sabrinas since they released. On a second pair for bball and still using a pair for tennis. I saw someone upthread say they liked them but they played like a big man. Like to further illustrate the point, I know KD was wearing something like a full size up than his actual size years ago just because he liked the room. I could never ever think about doing that the way I play. Are the Book 1s good for that style?

Can you explain further? How's the cushion? And how is it for a guard (cuts, starts/stops, sprints, change of direction)? I've been in Sabrinas since they released. On a second pair for bball and still using a pair for tennis. I saw someone upthread say they liked them but they played like a big man. Like to further illustrate the point, I know KD was wearing something like a full size up than his actual size years ago just because he liked the room. I could never ever think about doing that the way I play. Are the Book 1s good for that style?

Comparison wise , the shoe feels like if u were to mix the zoom flight windmill and Zoom BBs from back in the day , you would get the Nike Book 1. Pretty good for guards.

Nike Book 1 “Haven”
Color: Black/Hemp-Metallic Red Bronze
Style Code: FJ4249-001
Release Date: April 6, 2024
Price: $140
Nike-Book-1-Haven-Release-Date-4.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Haven-Release-Date.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Haven-Release-Date-2.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Haven-Release-Date-3.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Haven-Release-Date-5.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Haven-Release-Date-1.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Haven-Release-Date-6.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Haven-Release-Date-7.jpeg

Nike-Book-1-Haven-8.jpeg

I’m a big guard. For me the movement is fine the comfort is where I had the issue. I’m now playing in books coming from Sabrina’s. AE’s to me personally feel like lebron 4’s. Not as heavy but just as bulky personally. Toe cap is extremely tight and narrow. I’m not saying don’t try them but for me they’re not the shoe for me at all

I’m a big guard. For me the movement is fine the comfort is where I had the issue. I’m now playing in books coming from Sabrina’s. AE’s to me personally feel like lebron 4’s. Not as heavy but just as bulky personally. Toe cap is extremely tight and narrow. I’m not saying don’t try them but for me they’re not the shoe for me at all

Which shoe are you talking about when you say the toe cap is extremely tight and narrow

Not terrible, but I don't know why designers want to put fur and **** on shoes. And I see the tweet that says it's" inspired by Booker's love for the great outdoors in the Southwest". Ok, cool. And I do appreciate that. The hair thing is just weird to me.

Been a while since I did 'the turn' but here I am, coupled with people saying these are good for ball. I should probably just cop the black pair since both release the same day, but I'll try out these Hike joints if I can get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom