Nike Devin Booker 1

Passed on Havens, will try for Hikes when a wider release happens. Tough people are still striking out though, cmon Nike.

I was able to try on size 12 before I cashed out.. the 12 is a perfect fit but my size 12.5 in Mirage V2 are a perfect fit too

I hate the sizing on shoes these days.. they need to use the same size chart for the molds across the board & for all brands
IMG_0978.jpeg

Local shop sold out fast in the Havens but I was able to see the Hikes in person. The quality and materials are outrageous! I’m telling you they are MUST cops. Sadly, my shop biggest size is a 13 and I need the 14. I’ll try to grab it and toss an oop on the 20th. Resellers are going to go crazy on these.

Has anyone tried to stock locate these at footlocker? If it’s a GR you should be able to show them this barcode and you can get them to ship from the nearest Footlocker that has stock

1712460409927.png

Are they in stores at Foot Locker? Going to the mall in the next few days wasn’t in my plans…

Are they in stores at Foot Locker? Going to the mall in the next few days wasn’t in my plans…
They’re at willowbrook HOH but biggest size was a 12. Went in to try to get a 13 and that was the biggest they had.

I can see this happening if I was hooping in them, but for casual use, I’ll stick with the bigger size, I find it more comfortable

Is anybody in downtown Pittsburgh or near that would be willing to alley oop me an in store pair I’ve got located?

I’m an hour out of the city but don’t have time to make it up there this week :/

Leb
Just delivered, I really like them in person! I have no idea how you guys go TTS though, I had to go with my Lebron 8 sizing (I’m a 12US in Sabrina, and these are a 13US, 12.5 was still too tight)
IMG_3237.jpeg
listen to this man. Size up. Lol

I’m TTS 13. In the tan pair I went a size up, which is 14. They felt fine at first. I’ve bought these strictly for casual wear and since they’ve broken in, they are much, much looser. I have the Ashen pair in my tts 13 and felt snug at first but feel perfect now since they’ve broken in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom