Nike Devin Booker 1

I
Go figure that Hibbett posts a restock of the Havens in my size a week after I received mine from Stockx. Are there any moves I can make to get back my extra $40 I spent, or should I just charge this one to the game?

You’ll make it up down the road on some other pair you get for under retail.

Yall have to wear them! My Mirage V1 fit perfectly! Still hunting Hike’s Sz 14 and then I am done since it don’t look like NBY on these smdh

I have to take back my size 12 hike too. I don't know how you guys go true to size but my toes are too cramped. For reference, I wear 12 in jordan 1 og highs, 12 in 85 highs/lows, and 11.5 in og lows
We are exactly the same size, and I went with size 12 on Book 1's too and after almost two months using them around the office they are finally starting to feel like a shoe I could play in :D

We are exactly the same size, and I went with size 12 on Book 1's too and after almost two months using them around the office they are finally starting to feel like a shoe I could play in :D
IMG_3376.gif

It took two months of wearing the shoes to "Finally feel" like you could play basketball in a basketball shoe?

1714925652767.gif

Yep the fit's perfect.

1714925713695.gif
Well to be fair, my initial plan was to hoop in them but that fit was just way too tight so I decided to make them my office shoes :D they have broken in finally so feet don't get cramoed up, but they are still on the tighter side and with ankle braces these would be way too tight for me to play in.

Well to be fair, my initial plan was to hoop in them but that fit was just way too tight so I decided to make them my office shoes :D they have broken in finally so feet don't get cramoed up, but they are still on the tighter side and with ankle braces these would be way too tight for me to play in.

I wasn't coming at you, the sizing's been discussed and I was just joking with the ttsizers :rofl:

I'm glad that they finally fit and hope that you're able to successfully wear them for basketball.

Guess you conveniently skipped over the part of him wearing them at the office casually and NOT actually hooping in them.

Actually that was the main point.

They were too tight to play basketball in when he bought them so he "Had" to wear them around the office for two months.

Just break them in before he felt comfortable enough in them to actually take them to the basketball court without having his feet strangled.

1714927441257.gif

If he actually wore them on court right away, the break in time is minimal, and they’d probably felt good day one. My first pair I sized up on because of what was said in here and after break in they feel too loose.

I wasn't coming at you, the sizing's been discussed and I was just joking with the ttsizers :rofl:

I'm glad that they finally fit and hope that you're able to successfully wear them for basketball.
All good my man, I have also entertained myself with all these debates between people ranging from TTS and full size up 😅

Let's hope so, maybe I need to try them on court down the road! If they don't feel comfortable, maybe I try to go full size up on these and hope they are not too long my feet 😅

If he actually wore them on court right away, the break in time is minimal, and they’d probably felt good day one. My first pair I sized up on because of what was said in here and after break in they feel too loose.
This is good to know, if I end getting another pair (i love the looks of these) maybe i will take them on court from day one 🙏😊

All good my man, I have also entertained myself with all these debates between people ranging from TTS and full size up 😅

Let's hope so, maybe I need to try them on court down the road! If they don't feel comfortable, maybe I try to go full size up on these and hope they are not too long my feet 😅

Man not a full size up!

But sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom