Nike Dri Fit Tees

anyone seen any good deals online?

These things are so much better to workout in than regular tees. I found one at TJ Maxx for $12 but thats all they had.

Any help would be appreciated.

17007125101010.jpg

i think that is your best bet, i've seen this shirt at TJ Maxx and Marshalls for the longest price, sometimes you can get lucky and see some marked at the clearance section for $9.99.

These are the only tops I use to workout in the gym because I don't sweat (unless I do more than 20 mins of cardio) and I stay cool during my whole workout

I used to buy a lot of my dri fit tee's from marshalls and ross. The marshalls and ross locations I've been going to lately doesn't really have ones with the fit that I like. I think it's been a couple years now since I bought some. Been picking up the one's from Target to use for the gym, but will definitely make a stop at a nike outlet and try to find something there.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Every Marshalls and Tj Maxx I have been in have tons of these in all different colors
recently picked up 3 for $11 each.
but i was out an nike outlet this weekend and the drifit tops still werent cheaper than tj maxx.

Went to Marshall's earlier and bought a black and also a grey dri-fit tee.  $12.99 each.  They had a bunch of nike pro combat fitted shirts too.
Modell's has them a lot of colors too but for double the Marshall's price.

Back
Top Bottom