NIKE DUNK 1PIECE PREMIUM HI

NIKE DUNK 1PIECE PREMIUM HI(ZEST/GREY VIOLET)
1f5155e9cb5e4dbf90a3699ed952d07df7dd235.pjpg
NIKE DUNK 1PIECE PREMIUM HI(LILAC ICE/DEEP ORANGE)
4ca153ebc35845b81c313898b5371a633725fde.pjpg

NIKE DUNK 1PIECE PREMIUM HI(SEAFOAM/CHLOROPHYL)
a3c3540ee673c960559a4461bda56816c926905.pjpg

Release date: March 1st (atleast in Japan)
Price: 185 USD as of today..wow.

Thanks cweak. I edited the info.
I read the Japanese written too fast.
It did say "in Japan, only available at Babekubcity.
image via babekubcity

Wack and they're not Babekubcity's just some 1 piece QS crapolla.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by aithalis

Release date: March 1st (atleast in Japan)
Price: 185 USD as of today..wow.

Thanks cweak. I edited the info.
I read the Japanese written too fast.
It did say "in Japan, only available at Babekubcity.
image via babekubcity

These are coming domestic faster than people realize. I got a hint from a local spot that holds a lot of weight. I'm down for the green ones.

They look like they were done with crayolas. The colorways are dope though. Why couldn't they just use those colorways on regular leather dunk highs?

hmm, I kind of like the first laker's colorway but buying a shoe with that spray paint on the toecap is like buying jeans with holes and stuff.

If anyone wants a pair there on skiptomyshoe dotcom for 165. looks like a fsr. I would rock the olive green joints, but not for 165

wow are you guys mentall ill?
this is some of the dopest sh*t to come out EVER. i mean these in person are so hot. its sad you traditionalists cant feel 'em.

i guess its sorta like when a hot artist drops and your friends are like oh man thats wack. .... 6 years later the they are on his rod

Originally Posted by typecast3

wow are you guys mentall ill?
this is some of the dopest sh*t to come out EVER. i mean these in person are so hot. its sad you traditionalists cant feel 'em.

i guess its sorta like when a hot artist drops and your friends are like oh man thats wack. .... 6 years later the they are on his rod

I copped the green ones today. These are a 1-door exclusive apparently. And yeah these are fire...the colors are super-loud but other than that the qualityis amazing, especially the padded tounge (different from SB stuffing)

Don't have Zoom Air though, like some of the new premiums.

i have a feeling that if those same colorways (minus the jacked paint) released true to OG form, with nylon tounges and everything, we would be seeing"copped" in every response

bootleg ed, what is a 1-dorr exclusive?

I saw these at my local spot and literally said "oh my..." with a
sick.gif
face.

Back
Top Bottom