Nike Dunk High Supreme - Destroyers Pack 08

i'll pass
im not a big dunk person anyway
someone explain to me what rhe big deal is with the destroyers?
is it a clothing company collab?
im not dissing at all
i just dont know

I was iffy on these too. But i ended up getting the black ones for Christmas. They are hot once you put them on. no joke. I've gotten much attention forthem.

I am wondering tho, I saw a post in a forum for a different website that they make the blue ones. Anyone know much about these so called blue ones? Ive seen apic but haven't heard or seen them buyable online.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dallas,Tx

Dude I strolled into the Nike outlet the other day (i usually never go cuz it's out of the way) and saw these in my size for $65. I said what the hellI'll copp them cuz they match my white Raiders jersey. Anyway I tried them on this weekend with a white tee andd some jeans and man they are sick. Mygirlfriend was like damn those are the sickest shoes you'v evr copped. I have like 40 pairs of shoes and these have to be in the top 10 when worn withjeans. To think i only paid $65 for them. If you see them copp them. You will not be sorry.

nike-dunk-destroyers-pack-9.jpg

Originally Posted by SirCharles

Can someone help me out? How do these fit? Like dunks or like jordans? Thanks.

indifferent.gif
Are you serious? They're dunks, they fit like dunks ofcourse
smh.gif

And than the thread gets dug up for dude trying to find a pair, post in the for sale section or put in your sig.

Ive said it once and I'll say it again we need NT bootcamp for new members

i don't have 300messages to open wtb topic, so I think that this thread is fine for my question,
and you better help me, than tell me what i need to do

Hey rocman, I know I have only 120 messages but I`ve been around for awhile. I think that asking how a shoe fits, in the ACTUAL shoe thread is appropriate.

^^ That wasn't a crack at you SirCharles. Only the asking if the dunk fits like a dunk part was at you. No offense but you have a pair of dunks in youravy. I assume you own dunks. In my experience all dunks fit the same just like all jordan xi's fit the same, all lebron iv's fit the same, allam90's fit the same etc. etc. etc.

Originally Posted by valera13

i don't have 300messages to open wtb topic, so I think that this thread is fine for my question,
and you better help me, than tell me what i need to do

Noticed I listed other ways to go about asking for them also. And I better help you, not happening now dude

rocman, I understood your comment, but before I purchase a pair of shoes, I just want to make sure they fit the way they should. I agree with you that I shouldhave known, but I felt like it would not be a big deal if I asked. Also, before I purchased the dunks in my avy, I tried them on (even though they are dunksand are supposed to fit like dunks).

hm, about fitting, for example I tried on !regular! af1 from nike sportswear sz8,5! fits like all my !!supremes!! AF1 sz9!

Originally Posted by SirCharles

Can someone help me out? How do these fit? Like dunks or like jordans? Thanks.

did u just ask us if dunks fit like dunks or like jordans??
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom