Nike Dunk High Supreme East Coast Gucci*Available Online and some stores*

I'll start by saying these are not the SB's. They are the Dunk Supreme designed by DJ Clark Kent.
Ostrich print, premium leather and alligator print on the swoosh.
Available now at store.nike.com for 135USD.
Very limited sizes(6, 6 1/2 and 11 1/2 at 1:31pm ET)
Good luck.

whats up with those pictures the toe box looks way off
good looks on the release info

whoa, banana boats again nike?...nice but the sb redsole n black denim looks better imo

Do you mean they were online yesterday? I called Nike and these are completely sold out on their system. No re-stock expected. Does anyone know if they arereleasing at HOH and Footlockers as originally reported?

jersey heads, magic sneakers has these in sizes, 120 out the door...these look much better in person, the leather is butter soft and the easy cop compared tothe drama that will surely go down when the sbs drop makes them > sbs based on that alone...i don't skate so i can't bring myself to cop an sbanyway

Believe spots should have these now, I know Livestock here dropped theirs today.

Picked mine up today. These are SO much better in person than the photos. No 'banana' toe box, and the leather is awesome. Gum sole just tops it off. IMHO, one of the sickest Dunks in
a long time.

terrible in pics and in person. you dont need to skate to cop the SB version
laugh.gif
id prefer denim over that leather all day

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

terrible in pics and in person. you dont need to skate to cop the SB version
laugh.gif
id prefer denim over that leather all day

After all denin goes very well with the New England winter season. Slush, snow, ice, salt and dirty streets! They will be sparkling and clean allseason!
roll.gif

375091391.jpg
375091385.jpg

they are much better looking then you would think i mean still not better then the sbs coming out but i want those to

Got mine today.
Ordered sizes 11 and 11 1/2 form nike.com.
Both are being returned to Niketown Boston.
The construction is horrible, the coloring of the green leather spotty, both pairs have black stains on the toe box and scrapes on the sides.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This did not happen on shipping.
Quality Control at Nike was down the drain!

Back
Top Bottom