Nike Dunk Low SB SBTG

How many times has nike collaborated with SBTG to create the SBTG SB's? The reason I asked is because I purchase a pair on eBay and I wanted to see ifthey were authentic. I tried to post it in the Legit Check Forum before I paid but only one person responded and it was after I already paid for the item. Cananyone here help me out?!?!? Thanks.
Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=120415601066
if they are fake, i'm gonna file with paypal eventhough the buyer has a no return policy.

Fake all the way. The green toe part is too light. Also the leaf print is too big.

File ASAP!!

File that asap partner! I think a beat pair would sell for more

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

you are ******ed for thinking those are real

I'm still new to the sb dunk game. That's why I asked genius. I'm actually pretty smart.
glasses.gif
Plus, it was only $100 bones, that aint nothing but I won't stand forfakes!!!

sorry to tell but as everyone already stated those are deffo fake and the price is too low

wth how you going to think those are real.cant you go to a legit site and compare. and how you going to think those are legit also if you got them for 100. youmust be 13-14 yrs old smh

Originally Posted by Hugo

wth how you going to think those are real.cant you go to a legit site and compare. and how you going to think those are legit also if you got them for 100. you must be 13-14 yrs old smh

I did. That's why I asked the question at the beginning to see if there were more collabs and i posted in the nike legit check forum and i got no feedbackbefore i paid. I'm probably older than you! smh WTH am I explaining myself to you?!?!? NT'ers never have anything positive to say!

that pair is fake, but from what i know, and i don't know much about dunks, SBTG only did 1 collabo with nike, and that collabo came in 2 versions, regularversion, and the royal family version. The other kind of SBTG x nike dunks, are all customs. correct me if im wrong

Originally Posted by CrAzYaBoUtJaYz

that pair is fake, but from what i know, and i don't know much about dunks, SBTG only did 1 collabo with nike, and that collabo came in 2 versions, regular version, and the royal family version. The other kind of SBTG x nike dunks, are all customs. correct me if im wrong
Very well said.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

wth how you going to think those are real.cant you go to a legit site and compare. and how you going to think those are legit also if you got them for 100. you must be 13-14 yrs old smh

I did. That's why I asked the question at the beginning to see if there were more collabs and i posted in the nike legit check forum and i got no feedback before i paid. I'm probably older than you! smh WTH am I explaining myself to you?!?!? NT'ers never have anything positive to say!
Grow up. You say you are probably older than this guy, then you should have a little common sense when purchasing shoes from ebay.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

I did. That's why I asked the question at the beginning to see if there were more collabs and i posted in the nike legit check forum and i got no feedback before i paid. I'm probably older than you! smh WTH am I explaining myself to you?!?!? NT'ers never have anything positive to say!

If NTers never have anything positive to say then log off.

Back
Top Bottom