Nike Dunk Mid Elite SB Beijing x Triumvir to release in January!! (MORE PICS AND INFO!)

Just as lame as the Hyundai they're standing on.

$*@ is up with the dunk sb mid decal on the back window??

fedex just dropped off 10 pairs at silo, didnt even know this shoe was coming. 8-13 if anyone needs em. www.silostore.com can do email or phone orders.

they are considered an "elite" and msrp on box is 120.00

Originally Posted by stamped

fedex just dropped off 10 pairs at silo, didnt even know this shoe was coming. 8-13 if anyone needs em. www.silostore.com can do email or phone orders.

they are considered an "elite" and msrp on box is 120.00
heyo, good look postin' this up!

my local shop sold the only 13 they got, but silo had my back!

gonna rock these hard, love 'em!

Saw these in person today
sick.gif

My spot just got em.

Eh....

Not bad for a mid...

LOL at the Hyundai Elantra with "Dunk SB Mids" on the back window....LOL!

congrats to B and the crew. This is a crowning acheivement regardless if you like them or not. To design a shoe for nike has be to a pinnacle for anyone whogrew up on shoes.

went to peep them today at a local spot...they are nice, but im not too pressed about em...i already grabbed the 'twin peaks' and the purple blazersand i like both of those more than these...not to say that i wont pick them up...maybe next week if my spot still has em...but im focused on the foams!!!

mine came in the mail yesterday and i love 'em!

went ahead and copped another pair today to keep on ice (only $107.50 on ebay, under retail!)...

wore mine for the first time tonight and realized when i took them off the lining dyed my socks (white socks, have a pinkish color on 'em now)...

Back
Top Bottom