Nike Dunk Question?

Hey fellas, I'm wanting to know a few good places to get some all white (or mostly white) Dunk Highs.  Eastbay has women's but last time I bought a pair of womens shoes, they were real narrow.  Also, I'm not sure what size to get in womens.  I'm a 8.5.  Thanks for your help.

Hey fellas, I'm wanting to know a few good places to get some all white (or mostly white) Dunk Highs.  Eastbay has women's but last time I bought a pair of womens shoes, they were real narrow.  Also, I'm not sure what size to get in womens.  I'm a 8.5.  Thanks for your help.

The problem is that it's been a while since there was a mostly white dunk for men, so you'd have to shop for a dead stock release. There is the White perforated leather Dunk AC High that just came out, and it shouldn't be TOO hard to find, but you might not like the AC sole. Your other option to get something new is to nikeiD a Dunk High.

The problem is that it's been a while since there was a mostly white dunk for men, so you'd have to shop for a dead stock release. There is the White perforated leather Dunk AC High that just came out, and it shouldn't be TOO hard to find, but you might not like the AC sole. Your other option to get something new is to nikeiD a Dunk High.

Originally Posted by mints

I was thinking bout that perforated leather one, but I'm not sure about the sole.  And the nikeID is a little too pricey.  But that is still an option I'm thinking about.

Originally Posted by mints

I was thinking bout that perforated leather one, but I'm not sure about the sole.  And the nikeID is a little too pricey.  But that is still an option I'm thinking about.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

The difference in sizing from men's to woman's is a size and a half, so you would need to order a size 10.0 in woman's in turn that would give you your man's size 8.5. Keep in mind that woman's shoes are made narrower, so like you said they were narrow. My suggestion would be to go up another half of a size if you are worried about them being to narrow, bringing your conversion from men's to woman's to 10.5.

I hope this helps you out!

EastbayRep - Paul 

Originally Posted by 555fresh

The difference in sizing from men's to woman's is a size and a half, so you would need to order a size 10.0 in woman's in turn that would give you your man's size 8.5. Keep in mind that woman's shoes are made narrower, so like you said they were narrow. My suggestion would be to go up another half of a size if you are worried about them being to narrow, bringing your conversion from men's to woman's to 10.5.

I hope this helps you out!

EastbayRep - Paul 

I have wide feet, so that would be a problem if I go 8.5. I hate when shoes are too narrow and you see your feet hang off the edges!! LOL!!

I have wide feet, so that would be a problem if I go 8.5. I hate when shoes are too narrow and you see your feet hang off the edges!! LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom