Nike Dunk SB Blue Lobster

R these only gonna release at Concepts or will they be at all SB retailers?

nike-sb-dunk-low-blue-lobster-022.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike released it later to all SB accounts like they did for the first lobsters.

it will be only available at concepts at first... then a reg SB release later on in a regular box or whatever....

Where are they gonna be available in the dmv? Only place I can think off is elite in fair oaks?...... I hate dunks but I need a fresh pair of dark blue shoes

my boy came thru w/ a pair today for me outta nowhere...try to post pics later, they are dope...sole brother in norfolk is doing a raffle....crazy, whats thegame comin to?or should i say what happened to it... i mean they are dope, but they are not YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY'S...lol

Originally Posted by Marito

Where are they gonna be available in the dmv? Only place I can think off is elite in fair oaks?...... I hate dunks but I need a fresh pair of dark blue shoes
Hold up, aren't you the bamma that kept on persisting that dunks were wack?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Hold up, aren't you the bamma that kept on persisting that dunks were wack?
roll.gif
roll.gif

carried!
btw, these are hot.

^ lol you quote me and don't read what I said?....... I said I hate dunks but I need a pair of navy or dark blue shoes....

^ lol you quote me and don't read what I said?....... I said I hate dunks but I need a pair of navy or dark blue shoes....
Then wait to get navy/dark blue shoes in a style you actually like.

^ aint really anything coming out that I like in that color way and yaw I hate dunks but retail is $92 that's not bad right now!

Did all of the blue lobsters come in a foam box or in a sb box because the first 200 got the decks.

Back
Top Bottom