Nike Dunk SB Guns N' Roses "Appetite For Destruction" - PICS!

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Really false advertising if you ask me, I don't see a gun, or a rose anywhere on the shoe.

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

its album art

I just picked these up today. Really feelin em.

Does anyone know the next sb lows that are droppin?

Really false advertising if you ask me, I don't see a gun, or a rose anywhere on the shoe.
i woulda laughed at that if i was high

Solid black with a multi-color swoosh would of done nicely. Graphic on the sock liner.

The black leather is not good leather, the yellow piece on the heel is like plastic .... the materials are bad.

This shoe could have been hot .... instead it looks cheap in person.

i copped em yesterday morning at Ambush. they look way better in person that back is mad crazy

at supreme the sticker on the shoes says: FRUIT ROLL UP DUNK

Yellow laces help this shoe a little but I think SB has had a string of wack releases as of late.

I picked these up the other day..i'm definitely feelin these..not many people had bought 'em..they liked the christmas color joints better..

got mine last wk w/ the dr. feelgoods. it's been a minute since i bought an SB dunk too... what i like about the these last 2 drops is that they areeye-catching and EXTREMELY comfortable. the attention these and the bright green dunks is insane and they feel so much more comfortable than all the othersb's i have. don't know why that is. i need to mention that i love that there is no hype and the price is just right (it doesn't look like skateshops are overcharging too much for both sneakers).

Back
Top Bottom