Nike Dunk SB High-Quagmire

I love these..the materials are sick..embroidered stars, canvas toe and back ,yellow stitching on midsole and get this..the tongue is fatter than any highsi've bought in the last few years..love em.

Seen them today, some dude that works at FL was rocking them. They are clean imo.
btw, these come with yellow laces also (white laces look better on them)

roll.gif

pass

and we all know hypebeast is actually a real site that has a lotta information on streetwear and high fashion..joke failed on a few levels

My lady picked these up for me today. I am loving all of the hate on here, but give it a few months and these will be heavily sought after. We have seen RedrumSB go from calling them horrible, to clean within 4 pages, haha.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

My lady picked these up for me today. I am loving all of the hate on here, but give it a few months and these will be heavily sought after. We have seen Redrum SB go from calling them horrible, to clean within 4 pages, haha.

no hate playa, i think the quality is good, just too much going on with the colors imo and they seem kiddish to me, but we all like difft things

Back
Top Bottom