Nike Dunk SB medium grey/university blue August 2011 (beautiful)

nike-sb-dunk-low-medium-grey-university-blue-august-2011-01.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-medium-grey-university-blue-august-2011-04.jpg

This release has me excited. A nice GR, all suede, and even those of you who need a fat tongue can be satisfied. SB is NOT dead, these fit right in to 2004

nike-sb-dunk-low-medium-grey-university-blue-august-2011-01.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-medium-grey-university-blue-august-2011-04.jpg

This release has me excited. A nice GR, all suede, and even those of you who need a fat tongue can be satisfied. SB is NOT dead, these fit right in to 2004

Originally Posted by davey5737

these coloways are nice, the iron lows will be had
just need to swap the laces
they do remind me of irons now that I think about it. But its carolina blue, just so you know

Originally Posted by davey5737

these coloways are nice, the iron lows will be had
just need to swap the laces
they do remind me of irons now that I think about it. But its carolina blue, just so you know

AJ27526 wrote:

More of a mix of the iron's and the boarder blue's to me - a simple, good-looking shoe nonetheless. I might be down to buy one more pair this year (either these low greys or the yellow curbs)

AJ27526 wrote:

More of a mix of the iron's and the boarder blue's to me - a simple, good-looking shoe nonetheless. I might be down to buy one more pair this year (either these low greys or the yellow curbs)

-i saw the sample, and must say these are definitely going to be a HOT release... let's just hope they don't change anything from now til the time they release.

Back
Top Bottom