Nike Dunk SB medium grey/university blue August 2011 (beautiful)

Originally Posted by fortressmax

those all black kinda reminds me of

Dunk-SB-Low-Carhartt--Black-Black-0.jpg

They remind me more of the Halloween Black Pack SB from 2005
nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-black-pack-halloween-black-black-gum-1.jpg

^^ The definition of beaters
smokin.gif
Still have my pair almost completely destroyed now haha. Gonna have to pick up a pair, will be my first SB's in years

^^ The definition of beaters
smokin.gif
Still have my pair almost completely destroyed now haha. Gonna have to pick up a pair, will be my first SB's in years

Originally Posted by likethematrix

you kids are starting to show your age.
i still have my pair and another sitting on ice.

these dropped in 03 in the like 2 or 3rd season of SB's and now nike is switching the  lows and highs and rereleasing them.

edit: they also dropped those black/gum soled joints as GRs around the same time as the irons.

i copped a pair from greyOne for 30 dollars randomly. those and the blue/orange patent hi dunks
irons werent university blue though

Originally Posted by likethematrix

you kids are starting to show your age.
i still have my pair and another sitting on ice.

these dropped in 03 in the like 2 or 3rd season of SB's and now nike is switching the  lows and highs and rereleasing them.

edit: they also dropped those black/gum soled joints as GRs around the same time as the irons.

i copped a pair from greyOne for 30 dollars randomly. those and the blue/orange patent hi dunks
irons werent university blue though

these are nasty, can tell the suede is gonna be garbage. i'll stick with my irons.

these are nasty, can tell the suede is gonna be garbage. i'll stick with my irons.

Back
Top Bottom