Nike Early SB Appreciation Vol. E-Cue URL Angus PLEASE RETRO Nike!

Mods I apologize if wrong but I figure this should be considered retro by now
this all need to be retro'ed ASAP

1465.jpg

nike-sb-angus.jpg

2003-NIKE-SB-ZOOM-ANGUS-PABST-BLUE-RIBBON-218.jpg

shoe.png

nike-sb-url-khaki-paul-brown-navy-blue.jpg

photo653-570x427.jpg

11512_02.jpg

nike-sb-e-cue-white-empire.jpg

nike-sb-e-cue-black-sport-red-white.jpg

nike-sb-e-cue-jetsetter-black-black.jpg

feel free to post whatever you want

I liked the E-Cue and the URL, but didn't these rot in shops? It seems like all the technical shoes Nike SB have done terribly and ended up being yanked.

I would much rather see the zoom Tre back in stores than these hideous "things". Zoom tre was the best shoe I ever skated.

I Love Old SB's. I Actually Wore My Brown Pack Zoom Angus' Yesterday.....People Seem To Forget About These.....But They're All Super Comfy.

im always on the look out for these in a size 11

i always lose bids on ebay for them

yet to see any on craigslist worth buying

these Sbs are my favorites. the URLs and FCs skate really good too. never got to skate the anguses or ecues

Anyone remember the green /brown cement angus? I felt like the de la soul hi stole the cement and color combo from that shoe...

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

Anyone remember the green /brown cement angus? I felt like the de la soul hi stole the cement and color combo from that shoe...

6dc46e1356dcd6d57a632509a00eaf46.jpg

these sat and died at outlets hah

bring back the FCs!!!

the McFlys are Zoom Tre ADs a later version, but I agree. I like both of them and the evolution of Nike SBs high tech skating shoes. I can't believe it went from the Tre AD to the FP and now they don't even do that one much.

E-Cue? Maybe. Angus and URL? No thanks. I hate to admit this but the Nike outlet in Niagara Falls (Canada side) had hundreds of these at $19.99 and under. Everytime I took a trip there, I wore a different pair of sneakers and swapped out the Zoom insoles haha.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

E-Cue? Maybe. Angus and URL? No thanks. I hate to admit this but the Nike outlet in Niagara Falls (Canada side) had hundreds of these at $19.99 and under. Everytime I took a trip there, I wore a different pair of sneakers and swapped out the Zoom insoles haha.
thats nuts i wouldve copped at least a couple

I still got those pabst blue angus', DS...trying to unload em but it's hard to find a buyer

My collection has so many e-cues and other rando early SBs, absolutely love these shoes.

RK would absolutely kill us with the SB Team Exclusives, miss those pics... and that man

*edit - and I totally forgot about those e-cue jetsetters, those things were so hard to find in a 13! Most comfortable lightweight, but still tough shoe ever

Last edited:
i wonder if there's still a market for ecues and angus. i have a bunch that are ds or nds

i'm still rocking:
e-cues (white/black and white/columbia). soooooo comfortable.
FCs: orange blaze and ginos
URLs: insole only in various other shoes. copped a pair at nike outlet just for the zoom air insoles. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom