Nike Element React 55

The 87's for me, fit great because I liked the wiggle room (probably because of the materials), but fit true in terms of length.

The 55's (I only have the size? collab), fit a little snug at first, but I basically wear them every other day. There's not too much stretch to the upper, but the little stretch it does have, I'm at a point now where I can comfortably wear them. I was bugging that I should've went .5 size up but I'm cool now.
I ordered half size up but somehow I would like to have them a little bit more snug.

Ready to see the K.dots now. I wonder if Nike would be better off making a more expensive flyknit version without the generic color ways than these, I wanna see how this outsole feels with flyknit...

Lately there haven't been many impressive flyknit variations. Flyknit on the AM 270 was meh. Would definitely cop a flyknit version of these though.

Lately there haven't been many impressive flyknit variations. Flyknit on the AM 270 was meh. Would definitely cop a flyknit version of these though.
Yeah they def gotta transition it the right way. Im thinking something like this
CECC6953-2E0A-464C-BA68-67F09D910111.jpeg

Just make it the shape of 55s and get rid of that chain print or keep it I’m not mad at it...

Scooped my second pair and wow. Love this model. Classic silhouette with clean colorways and a comfortable setup. Hope to see continued colorways! That green/gold/black/white I’ve seen floating around is on top of my list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom