Nike Employee's

They will still block your account if they see that you`re sending to many different locations. They will call it "Abuse".

I`d always suggest you ONLY send it to your address.............if you cant it to go to your girls address or something, just change the address on your card or something. I know a few people who were sniped.............while it wont "Raise flags"..........It WILL be found if they ever have to look into your account for any reason. (calling for a missing order or a refund or you have to be "re-hired" after stepping up or down within the company)

Why can't I get the employee discount on the Jordan 13 lows? I've been watching the chutneys and they just got marked down to $119, but I don't see the 40% on top of it. Few days ago it was $88. Every other Jordan Retro, and everything else on the site, is fine.

Why can't I get the employee discount on the Jordan 13 lows? I've been watching the chutneys and they just got marked down to $119, but I don't see the 40% on top of it. Few days ago it was $88. Every other Jordan Retro, and everything else on the site, is fine.
There is a flash sale right now. Wait 2 days and it will go back on discount.

My school semester is wrapping up, and I'm trying to go back home for winter break.
Will my store allow me to quit, then reapply in about a month and a half after my next semester starts?

I have gotten a write up regarding my attendance (traffic/commuting in general is just terrible for me), but I've consistently been a top athlete in terms of survey mentions and sales.
I'm well liked by all of my co-workers, and my managers know that I'm very knowledge and passionate about the brand.

I just want to know if its possible for me to come back, because they rejected all my requests off because of Blackout dates.

My school semester is wrapping up, and I'm trying to go back home for winter break.
Will my store allow me to quit, then reapply in about a month and a half after my next semester starts?

I have gotten a write up regarding my attendance (traffic/commuting in general is just terrible for me), but I've consistently been a top athlete in terms of survey mentions and sales.
I'm well liked by all of my co-workers, and my managers know that I'm very knowledge and passionate about the brand.

I just want to know if its possible for me to come back, because they rejected all my requests off because of Blackout dates.

Couple people at my store have or will be coming back from school/other endeavors. Ultimately it comes down to your managers I suppose.

Is it normal for Kronos to say that I still have shifts beyond the last day that I’m supposed to work?

Put in my two weeks so that my last day would be on the 22nd, but it says that I still work beyond that.

Should I call HR to confirm of my resignment? Also how does my last check work if I receive direct deposit?

Anyone having issues signing up family members?

My family keeps getting the “error can’t reach servers” or can’t verify them (all are on my list)

Also because they can’t order it because it’s not letting them sign up...if I order it and get it shipped to their address is it gonna let me do it?

Anyone having issues signing up family members?

My family keeps getting the “error can’t reach servers” or can’t verify them (all are on my list)

Also because they can’t order it because it’s not letting them sign up...if I order it and get it shipped to their address is it gonna let me do it?
I know yesterday there were server crashes that knocked out somethings for awhile. There should be a support number on swoosh that they can help you add family members.

Do not ship to another address other than your own. Your account will be flagged.

I want to become a part time over athlete (currently under). I’ve heard you have to re apply for the position like anyone else. So do I have to wait for something to open up online? Should I talk with a leader about it?

I want to become a part time over athlete (currently under). I’ve heard you have to re apply for the position like anyone else. So do I have to wait for something to open up online? Should I talk with a leader about it?
Always talk to a coach about it. They will let you know the steps and when the position will be posted. Sometimes they will give you the interview packet to look over so you are prepared for an interview.

Always talk to a coach about it. They will let you know the steps and when the position will be posted. Sometimes they will give you the interview packet to look over so you are prepared for an interview.

How is the PTO interview different from a PTU?

How is the PTO interview different from a PTU?
They are pretty much the same. My just interview was a group one whereas PTO was an individual interview. The questions will be more geared towards how can you be a leader and make your department/teammates better.

Unfortunately I will be leaving the Swoosh. Wasn't getting consistent hours and needed something else. Ended up finding something related to my career with great benefits and consistent pay.

Anyway, my last day is next saturday. My question is, when do they remove your Swoosh discount? Do I have until next Saturday and that's it?

Unfortunately I will be leaving the Swoosh. Wasn't getting consistent hours and needed something else. Ended up finding something related to my career with great benefits and consistent pay.

Anyway, my last day is next saturday. My question is, when do they remove your Swoosh discount? Do I have until next Saturday and that's it?
Depends on when they send the paperwork in for you. Sometimes it’s that day and sometimes it can be 2 weeks.

Question for a Factory Store Employee - A few times I've seen people walk into a factory store, buy a couple dozen shoes off the clearance rack, then walk out and toss out all the boxes. I thought it was odd the first time I saw it, then it happened again and again. They don't look like any fancy shoes, just runners and casual shoes. Any idea what I'm seeing here?

Question for a Factory Store Employee - A few times I've seen people walk into a factory store, buy a couple dozen shoes off the clearance rack, then walk out and toss out all the boxes. I thought it was odd the first time I saw it, then it happened again and again. They don't look like any fancy shoes, just runners and casual shoes. Any idea what I'm seeing here?

Resellers. Average non sneakerhead could care less about the box.

Got it. Thanks. It's kind of bewildering if they get any sort of profits from a few of the shoes they picked.
Everytime there is a FF i see dudes walking out with like 8-10 pairs of regular low end running shoes, I never got the point either

I remember dudes buying up plain Cortez's and budget basketball shoes. Dudes getting like 50 pairs of sneakers and won't get nothing for em.

About to leave for my shift now. Working the entire weekend. Should be fun. :lol: Really just interested to see what we have. Looking to come up one last time before I clock out for good next week.

Depends on the location but around me, Factory Stores and outlets tend to attract mostly tourists from out of the country. It was explained to me once that a lot resell back at home where name brands in general like Nike have high resell value regardless of what it is. Throwing out boxes serves two purposes, saves space and in some cases, avoids import taxes which some countries hit you with if they catch on to your hustle.

Back
Top Bottom