Nike event @ Nordstroms rack Howard Hughes 1/22/10 310-641-4046

Whud up my NT fam, the Nordstroms rack @ Howard Hughes is having a Nike basketball event this Friday 1/22. So far I've seen CDP XV's size 10, 8, 7.5,assorted hyperize in multiple colors and sizes, dub-zeros, lebron VI lows, and a few others. I should have a better idea of what's there later thisafternoon. The store just received a shipment yesterday that they haven't processed yet. As always it's first come, first serve.

Quick update: Jordan 2K9 HOF, Nash MVP talkin trash, AJ fusion 4 military various sizes of these joints have been processed so far....

Stay tuned...will update as boxes get processed.

A quick pic of the MVP talkin trash

sws3zb.jpg

damn, im going out of town tomorrow. i may need someone's help if there are kobes there
nerd.gif
pm me and i'll return the favor in either a tip or a hookupduring the next EA sale

For those of you that are out of town, the store will ship them directly to you. Call 310-641-4046 ask for the shoe dept. Let them know what you arelookin' for. There are several pairs of Zoom MVP's in stock right now, and a few other goodies.

i went to howard hughes for the jordan event, it was pretty cool, just make sure you go there early so you have a good chance of scoring some heat!

^^ Apparently this morning as soon as the doors opened, a group of 5 guys walked in and copped almost the entire table. I've been told there's still afew items left though.

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

let me know what you guys see in a size 15

I saw some red hyperdunks i think they was a size 16, some lebron soldiers in different colors.

Anybody that went to the event knows those pics above are not indicative of the stuff that was there. There were 3 picnic table sized areas right in front of the shoe counter STACKED with Jordans and Nike BBall.

Back
Top Bottom