NIKE EXECS (I Know your watching/Lurking) Please Retro These ASAP

smh.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

One of the greatest hoops shoes EVER.

See I'm a Nike Basketball/Jordan guy always have always will. I don't believe in hype, 75% of the haters on here would probably be dropping
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
all day if Kanye/Weezy was spotted rocking a pair. It's all good Ya'll keep spending your money on trash (Air Yeezy IMO)

If you ever owned a pair of these you would you would be onboard unless you don't play hoop

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What the hell? IF your going to make a thread like this post something like the Air Hawk.

Make your own post and stay out of this one. You don't like, don't comment, keep it movin!

I'm Lobbying for a shoe that I absolutely love, I could care less if you don't like, negativity is unnecessary. Everyone knows that over half of NTare clowns. I would never bash someones grails if they made a post like I did, but thats just me.

This is supposed to be a place were fellow shoe heads look out for each other, I posted a link earlier in this thread to a thread that El Bro made early lastyear and there was way more + than -. Just shows that NT has fell off as far as camaraderie/brotherhood.

I had these when I was younger. Dope pair of Nikes. Id cop too, but on mad sale. Never for retail.

These were super comfy to ball in. if they dropped em right now, they'd prob drop in small numbers. everyone was askin for for the zoom 95s , and we seefsr's on sale.

I had these when they came out! They were really comfy! I really don't see nike retroing these and if they do id probably get a pair!

The nostalgia of this thread is overwhelming. I don't know where those who dislike this shoe are from, but these had a decent sized following in my boroughback when they came out (probably because they were cheap too lol).

I'll take MULTIPLE pairs of these and and the Flight One over every Penny sneaker not named Foamposite One any day of the week.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

They're coming out. I'm not sure the exact release date, I think it's for early 2010 or spring/summer 2010 but they are dropping.

I hope so man, I need these in my life. Had them when I was a kid, lightweight and had a great fit. One of the dopest Penny's ever IMO.

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

One of the greatest hoops shoes EVER.

See I'm a Nike Basketball/Jordan guy always have always will. I don't believe in hype, 75% of the haters on here would probably be dropping
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
all day if Kanye/Weezy was spotted rocking a pair. It's all good Ya'll keep spending your money on trash (Air Yeezy IMO)

If you ever owned a pair of these you would you would be onboard unless you don't play hoop
exactly.

those are classics.

Please do... c'mon nike.. PLEASE...

lightest basketball shoe i ever played in, felt like i was only playing with socks on....

I will definitely cop multiple pairs of pretty much any colorway. And if they go on sales racks, better for me. More Fresh Pairs to beat up. Definitely one ofmy favorite all time bball shoes.
smile.gif

Always room in my closet for more.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom