NIKE FACTORY & CLEARENCE 30% COUPON JULY 29- AUGUST 1

we (humans) are born with 300 bones, but adults only have 206 (some bones fuse together).

the only letter not on the periodic table is J.

the richest 1% in the US control 42% of the financial wealth in the country; the top 10% control 93%.

we (humans) are born with 300 bones, but adults only have 206 (some bones fuse together).

the only letter not on the periodic table is J.

the richest 1% in the US control 42% of the financial wealth in the country; the top 10% control 93%.

OK SO I PICKED WHO I PICKED....... some of you i would have loved to send a coupon BUT u didnt include ur NAME with ur address so i couldn't send you one...... ya should be getting them by the 30th THE LATEST!! (unless the usps messes up)....... so enjoy and cop some HEAT!!!

OK SO I PICKED WHO I PICKED....... some of you i would have loved to send a coupon BUT u didnt include ur NAME with ur address so i couldn't send you one...... ya should be getting them by the 30th THE LATEST!! (unless the usps messes up)....... so enjoy and cop some HEAT!!!

This was a smart n interesting post n thanks to the op for hooking it up n to all that posted their facts

This was a smart n interesting post n thanks to the op for hooking it up n to all that posted their facts

I don't have anything to share but I am enjoying this topic some good stuff posted in here.

I don't have anything to share but I am enjoying this topic some good stuff posted in here.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

heres a fun fact

"Taco Bell is OWNED by PURINA"

yes the dog food company... just think about that lol
I always knew something was up with that taco meat, looks just like dog food, lol!

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

heres a fun fact

"Taco Bell is OWNED by PURINA"

yes the dog food company... just think about that lol
I always knew something was up with that taco meat, looks just like dog food, lol!

Back
Top Bottom