NIKE FACTORY & CLEARENCE 30% COUPON JULY 29- AUGUST 1

-Caffeine works by acting as a adenosine substitute in your brain, adenosine is what helps your brain, "relax and calm down", and it basically tells your brain to do so. caffeine, has a very similar structure to adenosine,  and attaches itself to these receivers in your brain, but doesn't help you "relax and calm down", and creates a "boost" so to say, basically it doesn't allow your body to stop and rest...that's also why people crash, as the effect wears off, and the body NEEDS to find a way for the adenosine to be put back into place so to say, therefore with the rush that comes in, your body has to adapt to it. It also takes about 72 hours for caffeine to completely exit the body and brain.

-Apple can make a product with super bad reception issues, and people will still eat it up because it looks extremely good, functions really good, or they are just apple fan boys

-Seattle has just began to enforce policies that make commercial food retailers to seperate their compost/recycle and trash to help create a better world......also food containers across the US are not being made so that they can be more environmentally safe so they can be composted or recycled with a quick rinse.

....yes i need a coupon....!!!!!!
ohwell.gif

-Caffeine works by acting as a adenosine substitute in your brain, adenosine is what helps your brain, "relax and calm down", and it basically tells your brain to do so. caffeine, has a very similar structure to adenosine,  and attaches itself to these receivers in your brain, but doesn't help you "relax and calm down", and creates a "boost" so to say, basically it doesn't allow your body to stop and rest...that's also why people crash, as the effect wears off, and the body NEEDS to find a way for the adenosine to be put back into place so to say, therefore with the rush that comes in, your body has to adapt to it. It also takes about 72 hours for caffeine to completely exit the body and brain.

-Apple can make a product with super bad reception issues, and people will still eat it up because it looks extremely good, functions really good, or they are just apple fan boys

-Seattle has just began to enforce policies that make commercial food retailers to seperate their compost/recycle and trash to help create a better world......also food containers across the US are not being made so that they can be more environmentally safe so they can be composted or recycled with a quick rinse.

....yes i need a coupon....!!!!!!
ohwell.gif

1. When you are snoring, you are not dreaming.
2. Toddlers do not dream about themselves until around the age of 3. From the same age, children typically have many more nightmares than adults do until age 7 or 8.
3. If you are awakened out of REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, you are more likely to remember your dream in a more vivid way than you would if you woke from a full night sleep.

I would like a coupon as well.

1. When you are snoring, you are not dreaming.
2. Toddlers do not dream about themselves until around the age of 3. From the same age, children typically have many more nightmares than adults do until age 7 or 8.
3. If you are awakened out of REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, you are more likely to remember your dream in a more vivid way than you would if you woke from a full night sleep.

I would like a coupon as well.

Printer manufacturers print invisible yellow dots on consumer's prints that check to see if a person is printing counterfeit money. If you call your printer manufacturer and ask them to "please stop spying on you", they will send secret services to your address to find out why you care about your privacy.The more people who call their printer's manufacturers and make this request, the more likely secret services will refuse to investigate.

Printer manufacturers print invisible yellow dots on consumer's prints that check to see if a person is printing counterfeit money. If you call your printer manufacturer and ask them to "please stop spying on you", they will send secret services to your address to find out why you care about your privacy.The more people who call their printer's manufacturers and make this request, the more likely secret services will refuse to investigate.

shanghai is real hot and humid.

most overrated city i've been to.

and i don't want a coupon cause i'm in shanghai.

shanghai is real hot and humid.

most overrated city i've been to.

and i don't want a coupon cause i'm in shanghai.

Human hair is virtually indestructible. Aside from it’s flammability, human hair decays at such a slow rate that it is practically non-disintegrative. If you’ve ever wondered how your hair clogs up your pipes http://www.doityourself.com/stry/unclogtubdrainso quick consider this: hair cannot be destroyed by cold, change of climate, water, or other natural forces and it is resistant to many kinds of acids and corrosive chemicals.

Anyway thanks for doing this.
pimp.gif

Human hair is virtually indestructible. Aside from it’s flammability, human hair decays at such a slow rate that it is practically non-disintegrative. If you’ve ever wondered how your hair clogs up your pipes http://www.doityourself.com/stry/unclogtubdrainso quick consider this: hair cannot be destroyed by cold, change of climate, water, or other natural forces and it is resistant to many kinds of acids and corrosive chemicals.

Anyway thanks for doing this.
pimp.gif

Did you know that for every Crappy Shady Shiekh shoe store there is, there is another absolutely awesome one where the Employees actually know about shoes and are willing to help you out to Find a Shoe THEY DONT EVEN HAVE??? 

At least in SoCal...
roll.gif

Did you know that for every Crappy Shady Shiekh shoe store there is, there is another absolutely awesome one where the Employees actually know about shoes and are willing to help you out to Find a Shoe THEY DONT EVEN HAVE??? 

At least in SoCal...
roll.gif

1.  Fish dont blink
2.  Broadway is one of the longest streets in the world it is 150 miles long
3.  The length of your elbow to your wrist is the size of your foot

1.  Fish dont blink
2.  Broadway is one of the longest streets in the world it is 150 miles long
3.  The length of your elbow to your wrist is the size of your foot

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.

1. A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years
2. Tiger shark embroyos fight each other in their mother's womb. The survivor is born
eek.gif

3. Bamboo can grow up to 3 ft in 24 hours

I also would like a coupon
smile.gif

1. A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years
2. Tiger shark embroyos fight each other in their mother's womb. The survivor is born
eek.gif

3. Bamboo can grow up to 3 ft in 24 hours

I also would like a coupon
smile.gif

You can have an erection once dead.

A death erection (sometimes referred to as "angel lust") is a post-mortem erection which occurs when a male individual dies vertically or face-down – the cadaver remaining in this position. During life, the pumping of blood by the heart ensures a relatively even distribution around the blood vessels of the human body. Once this mechanism has ended, only the force of gravity acts upon the blood. As with any mass, the blood settles at the lowest point of the body and causes edema or swelling to occur; the discoloration caused by this is called lividity.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can have an erection once dead.

A death erection (sometimes referred to as "angel lust") is a post-mortem erection which occurs when a male individual dies vertically or face-down – the cadaver remaining in this position. During life, the pumping of blood by the heart ensures a relatively even distribution around the blood vessels of the human body. Once this mechanism has ended, only the force of gravity acts upon the blood. As with any mass, the blood settles at the lowest point of the body and causes edema or swelling to occur; the discoloration caused by this is called lividity.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nail polish remover can remove super glue from your skin.

also mexican pizzas from taco bell contain sand as an ingredient

Back
Top Bottom