nike Flightposite retro pics

IMO they fit small and slim... i have the silver OG's and they fit very slim, i have a 9.5, and thier kinda tight.. but not toooo tight...

they fit slim and small, but remember i have the OG's soooooooooooo

IMO they fit small and slim... i have the silver OG's and they fit very slim, i have a 9.5, and thier kinda tight.. but not toooo tight...

they fit slim and small, but remember i have the OG's soooooooooooo

In my opinion they fit a little snug on the sides but they have more room in the toe box than foams...i wear a 9 in all sneakers except AF1 which I always geta half size smaller and I have to get foams in a 9.5 because they are way too tight. Flightposite's are pretty much true to size unless you have a widefoot.

PYS has these for $160. I might be able to get these cheaper than that, because that's how all the Foamposites were.

In terms of durability the soles are super thin so they tend to wear quickly. Not to mention, they are also super light.

So it's confirmed that three colorways are releasing this year. I wonder if nike plans to release any other colorways later on this year or next. What Iwas really hoping for was for the navy blue/ white colorway to come back out. Those were sick but I tore them up back in 11th grade while on my baseball team

how is the sizing for these flightposites for those who have these or the previous years?

true to size or should i go up half a size? do they fit well?

i know its been asked and it seems a little small but any more specifics on how big we should go up? i have semi wide foot, so it would be much appreciatedsince ive never had these before. thanks!! looking to get a pair to play ball in.

i have wide feet so what i did was remove the laces and just zip up the shoe.hope this helps my fellow wide feet brothers out there

just ordered mine off pys. Hoping they fit right. NE1 got a release date for the gold or eggplant? These r crack in DC. must cop

here in baltimore footlocker has them. i asked dude what the RD was & he said he didn't know. but the RD is somewhere between 2/1 - 2/9

Back
Top Bottom