nike Flightposite retro pics

Not at all. You gotta remember NT blows everything out of proportional. They will sell well where im at, but no sleep needs to be lost.

The only mistake made with Production on these are when they are sent National beyond the East Coast on a wide distro. At that point they will tend to sit pastintial sell thru.

This is why new Concepts for the Flights and Foamposites need to be developed to get a wider audience.

I mean, how do you get the folks in the ATL to accept the Goadome? Make one that they can connect to and call their own... just call it something else.

Nah Mean?

im just happy theyre retroing these
pimp.gif

I heard that they're coming out at the end of January or the start of February. Is that correct? I need these in my life.

if u have the all black foams i think its no need for these,i'll wait for the gold joints and the eggplants

Horrible. The front toebox is turned up too much, which let's me know that this is another weak retro. OMG nike is losing their mind. I took one look atthese and shook my head.
alien.gif

Do any of u foam enthusiasts remember the black and silver flightposites that had the glitter sparkle effect in the silver foam Im from England and rememberseeing those in a Footlocker in Camden in London back in 99 when the Jordan V white/red retro dropped.

Im not sure if they were really limited but Ive never seen any pairs pictured on here,does anybody here have a pair or know somebody that does? if so can utake some pics and share with us because I think these were one of the dopest colourways that dropped and there very very underrated.

Peace
Scottie

whats the retail and release date?

ebay still has the white ones for around 70-90 per pair once in a while.

Don't worry about the quality guys. These have released in Hong Kong (no fakes) along with the Kobe 3 and a lot of other shoes, and must say the quality istop notch. (Kobe 3s are pretty nice in person too IMO.)

As someone who wears their OG Black FP1's once every 7-10 days, they look EXACTLY the same to me...OGs had overglue on the midsole AS ALL SHOES THAT USEGLUE DO...all the way back to the beginning of using glue on shoes...

Also, calling Black/Silver FP1's "weaksauce" has got to be the most ignorant thing to ever come out of Niketalk...

BLACK/SILVER FP1's are the GOAT...hands down...you can't argue it...just accept it...

SMH @ everyone wanting Eggplants over these...

Yes, Eggplants look better sitting on the shelf and are "cooler" for your collection, but really...how often are you going to rock a pair of shinypurple kicks?

JM

^listen to this man>>>>Flightposite are some of the best technology you are going to get from nike. Just the fact that they are releasing them hasme amped & I have all the color that came out the first go around including the Eu Sliver ones. So on that note I will be copping these & any other OGcolor that comes out, so I can have doubles of one of my fav models... Holla

Back
Top Bottom