nike Flightposite retro pics

well well well..hello beautiful
smokin.gif

release date?

...can't wait 'til they hit my store so I can throw 'em on my feet...they better be comfortable

Originally Posted by DennLive

Is it just me or do they look cheap...Like the glued on sliver plate thing on the side and the sole at the back looks like it'll fall off in a second.

He might have a point. I own a pair of OG Flightposites and for some reason these don't look quite right. These are actually reminding me ofthe Nike air Podposites which were a cheaper derivative of the Air Flightposite.

what will be retail on these ? im in texas again so ill have to do ebay. i see my size for about 225 shipped i might grab em.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

what will be retail on these ? im in texas again so ill have to do ebay. i see my size for about 225 shipped i might grab em.

Retail on these are 180$ and are suppose to hit stores sometime around Feb 1st i dont think these will fly off the shelves these are probally gonna bearound for a while just like the all black penny foam

I already seen pairs on ebay so they dropped somewhere. Cant wait till they hit the ny shops.

i wore my og's today..

they feel real nice

broken in but not worn out

from the pics you can see the glue is about to come off

i dont know about mine..but everything is in tact

should i sell?

Originally Posted by BishopTwo2

i wore my og's today..

they feel real nice

broken in but not worn out

from the pics you can see the glue is about to come off

i dont know about mine..but everything is in tact

should i sell?
Idunno if you will benefit much from selling now... I doubt anyone is going to throw a significant amount of money at you for a used pair when they canget a fresh retro in a couple of weeks.

Well there's a retro pair size 10.5 on ebay already in the all blacks. So that means store are gettin them already. So it looks like a late Jan release.

They may sell out in some places, like Md/DC/VA they love these joints. And I just moved out here so I'm going to have to get my pair as soon as they comeout. LOL

Back
Top Bottom