nike Flightposite retro pics

Almost dead on to the OG's. Basically the only differences are the insole and the zipper cover at the top.
sidelineapparel_1988_129640852

7/1
Black/Metallic Silver/Metallic Gold

11/1
Black/Metallic Silver/Eggplant

12/1
Black/Black/Metallic Silver

Thanks for the info NTinfomaniac

Damn those eggplants are nearly nine months away but I waited long enough so this should be a breeze.

Can't wait for the metallic golds either, I definitely plan on running both into the ground.

BTW are they confirmed as GR?

these came out today at footlockers around my way. Should i jump on em now or will they sit around around for a while? 180 is a lil steep right now forme
tired.gif

I'll have to wait another wk and a half to cop these. Unless the DC heads down in here in NC buy em all they'll be on the shelf for me until payday,then i'll cop.

just copped about 20 mins. ago.

pimp.gif

i needed some mostly black shoes, i was gonnna get the kobe's, but they aint have them tho.

i shoulda got the 'brons tho, cuz they had the black/red pair for about 100.

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

7/1
Black/Metallic Silver/Metallic Gold

11/1
Black/Metallic Silver/Eggplant

12/1
Black/Black/Metallic Silver

Thanks for the date, that's a long wait
eyes.gif

when are these going to be released on eastbay?
anyone know how to cop these online with discount?

Originally Posted by chickenbun

they were already on eastbay but got pulled down because it was a pre-order...just wait a little bit longer, then they should re-up the flights

Was able to break these in today. Felt like i was walking around with Dri-Fit sock on. Shoe is rather light and very durable.

I tried them on today, very comfy...even for my wide feet. The velcro patch that covers the zipper feels cheap though. I might cop sunday. Does finish linehave these, I got a $20 rebate i'd like to use

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I'll have to wait another wk and a half to cop these. Unless the DC heads down in here in NC buy em all they'll be on the shelf for me until payday, then i'll cop.
same here.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I'll have to wait another wk and a half to cop these. Unless the DC heads down in here in NC buy em all they'll be on the shelf for me until payday, then i'll cop.
same here.

$131 on my employee discount...these are terribly uncomfortable though and I tried on 12 and 13
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

$131 on my employee discount...these are terribly uncomfortable though and I tried on 12 and 13
smh.gif
i still got my silver and black joints.. ive always said these were unfomfy....

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by chickenbun

they were already on eastbay but got pulled down because it was a pre-order...just wait a little bit longer, then they should re-up the flights
thanks, lets hope they appear real soon on eastbay!

chickenbun wrote:
Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

chickenbun wrote:

thanks, lets hope they appear real soon on eastbay!

heard that they will put it back on the 13th

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Twig1026

these are terribly uncomfortable though and I tried on 12 and 13
smh.gif

Really man? Do you have wide feet or something?
I have wide feet and got my normal size. wore them around the house for a while and they fit comfortable to me.

^^ I think those are the Mostly silver ones. I can't wait for the golds and the eggplants. And they come out in more then enought time for me to save.

Back
Top Bottom