nike Flightposite retro pics

Got mine for $109.20 shipped.
happy.gif

did anyone else size down half a size from their foamposites? i fit the 12 of the recent black/red retros in foamposite, but with the flightposites i had toget a 11.5

Would like 1 or 2 pairs of these recent black joints , but eggplants
eek.gif
golds
eek.gif
blk/silver
eek.gif
that's all 2 pairs min....

Thank god these are the only ones I want

I got mines MON from UptempoAir, they run just a bit big but thats ok cause there tight as hell, watch out wide feet lol

Originally Posted by trublu86

I got mines MON from UptempoAir, they run just a bit big but thats ok cause there tight as hell, watch out wide feet lol

How long does it take for them to deliver?

I just got mines the other day for $126, footaction hookup. These run true ton size for me. I'm normally a 10. I had to get the black/catcus foam pennys ina 10.5 , but these I had to get a size 10.

Anyone notice how these things are dust magnets? I've been rocking mine at work for the past week and everynight I gotta clean mad dust off em. Doesn'thelp that the floor at my job is all carpet. anyhow, kicks are dope!

I dont know if this question has been asked before but why are these and the foam retros so oily/greasy and smell like tootsie rolls? I looks in side a fewboxes and there are big grease spots on the wrapping paper

yeah got another email from eastbay now saying the 28th which is lame anyone with any eastbay insider info know whats up with that? has anyone who ordered fromeastbay actually get them the first time around? just curious.

Back
Top Bottom