nike Flightposite retro pics

I got mine from Designerathletic on an ebay auction for 150 shipped. Openin bid was 137.99...decent prices it's like 23% off or something. Anytime you cansave money on retail prices, you doin well. Looking for pair #2....Egg plants in the Summer.

Originally Posted by trublu86

I got mines MON from UptempoAir, they run just a bit big but thats ok cause there tight as hell, watch out wide feet lol

said it best... anyways:

UTA OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT OF AN 11 FOR NOW...GLAD I GOT MY SECOND PAIR..IM DONE...NOW I JUST NEED TO GET MY HANDS ONTHE GOLD ONES

These will be hitting sale racks like the last 3 foams. Cant wait for eggplants to hit the sale rack

checkoutmygrill the avy is
pimp.gif

ICEMAN, I'm sure the eggplants will hit racks but not in all areas. Definitely not in NY.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

These will be hitting sale racks like the last 3 foams. Cant wait for eggplants to hit the sale rack
i wouldn't hold my breath for any of these black ones to hit sales racks. the eggplants definitely won't.

All of my o.g. joints are a 10.5. Why the hell do I need an 11 in the retros? smh! This is why I don't order online unless I've previously owned/triedon the exact model/year.

i got mine from uta does anyone know if the others will be on there for under retail?

This is ridiculous. My how times have changed. No one OR their mother wanted the 'eggplants' back in the day. Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by DocsBack

This is ridiculous. My how times have changed. No one OR their mother wanted the 'eggplants' back in the day. Unbelievable.

o my %!%+*+# god this is the truth. everybody said they were ugly half of nt def the ones under 19 nprob havent even seen them in person

Eggplants and gold joints were ugly then and ugly now. Only the tbs and blk/blk are the good pairs that released.

Originally Posted by SwAmPd0nKey

Originally Posted by DocsBack

o my %!%+*+# god this is the truth. everybody said they were ugly half of nt def the ones under 19 nprob havent even seen them in person

Yall buggin with that, im from the BX, and every1 and thier moma was wearing these... the only thing that might have held back a couple of people was theprice tag... but other than that,
every1 had eggplants or Golds, so i dont know what yall talking about...

can't wait for pics of the eggplants and the Golds, coppin both.... loved em when i was young, gonna merk these once they drop....

Back
Top Bottom