nike Flightposite retro pics

the only thing i dont like about the eggplants is the silver. just doesn't go with the shoe. but i couldn't think of anything better to put in thatspot so whatever

Originally Posted by Phillmob8

eggplants are heat these are wack

wack is not da word....ill timed is better...when nike retros something they need a popular OG color to anchor da rest of da releases...they should'vedropped da gold ones first..then black, then eggplants.

After seeing those pics of J. Kidd in the eggplants makes me want them even more
pimp.gif
. The golds release in July correct? Those and eggplants are all i want.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

wack is not da word....ill timed is better...when nike retros something they need a popular OG color to anchor da rest of da releases...they should've dropped da gold ones first..then black, then eggplants.
dropping the "most hyped" colorway last has it's benefits, look at the Military IVs, they sat on shelves and then went on sale and prettymuch everyone was able to cop a pair without hassle

but Im glad the black joints dropped first, I sorta need a pair and these will hopefully go on sale soon so I can have a pair for summer

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

wack is not da word....ill timed is better...when nike retros something they need a popular OG color to anchor da rest of da releases...they should've dropped da gold ones first..then black, then eggplants.
do u ever know what ur saying?

i was talkin to nike customer service today to try an order the blk flightposites and i was told theres another color releasing next month in a navy/pine greencolorway sounds interesting.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

These will be hitting sale racks like the last 3 foams. Cant wait for eggplants to hit the sale rack
i wouldn't hold my breath for any of these black ones to hit sales racks. the eggplants definitely won't.

I think the black ones will be hitting sale racks in some areas. They are just sitting around at the Foot Action in Scranton, PA. I myself am waiting forthe golds and eggplants. Might cop the silver ones too if money's available.

I LOVE GOLD!

i remember trying to get my parents to buy some flightposites when i was younger and they thought they were so ugly the didnt buy them for me....

but these and the eggplants will be copped and if i can find the black pair for a pretty good price down the line ill cop 2.

They arent really wack, just are just mad plain. Hopefully the eggplants are just as unpopular on the west coast...

I really wish they would push the dates up on all of the colorways... this wait is too much...

So wait when are the eggplants releasing...my friend that works at shoe city supposly said they come out this month? any info on the exact date and day andmonth???

I'm pretty sure the eggplants are in November. Right before the black/silver in december. At least that's what I heard. Anyone confirm?

I want the Gold pair, but I really want the Eggplants. I think it was 5th or 6th grade. I wanted them so bad. That's when I got into shoes.

Anybody know why none of the major retail sites (Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline, Eastbay) haven't released the all-black flightposites on theirwebsites yet? I finally got tired of waiting and got mine off uptempoair, but I was just curious. These have been out for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom