Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

my volt pair came in from finishline and i couldn't be happier.

they pop crazy in person.. went .5 size down and the fit is snug but feels like good.

now i can't decide if i want the multicolor pair or the oreos.. 
ohwell.gif

I admit I was getting tired of the Flyknit max. Recently bought a half size up volt and Oreo color way. The fit is much better and I LOVE the Oreos now.

the black pair is very similar to the Free NSW that just released.. I really wished that the FlyknitMax was lighter.. but it is what it is.. aside from the mc's, I'll wait for a few cw on deep discount before copping.. those bright crimson are
nthat.gif

Any word on a release date on the black pair? Also, I've only seen sample pairs that have a milky color outsole. Will the retail release be the same or icy like the others?

Wishing these were at outlets. Making the drive from DC to Charleston and there are 5 outlets on my way DC Ivy City, National Harbor, Pentagon City, NC off 95, and North Charleston. Probably going to stop in 2 on the way down tomorrow and 2 on the way back up Monday. Fingers crossed for a Flyknit Max return on the hash wall in my size since these don't seem to have made it to the outlets in any color yet.

Wishing these were at outlets. Making the drive from DC to Charleston and there are 5 outlets on my way DC Ivy City, National Harbor, Pentagon City, NC off 95, and North Charleston. Probably going to stop in 2 on the way down tomorrow and 2 on the way back up Monday. Fingers crossed for a Flyknit Max return on the hash wall in my size since these don't seem to have made it to the outlets in any color yet.

Have hit outlets in PLENTY of colors. Prices just suck unless you can catch them on the hash with a sale or get some sort of discount.

The Rehoboth Md outlet has the Spider-Man looking color but they want $180 for it. Kinda the theme at the outlets too.

I wear a size 10 in all air max shoes, but is there any chance I would be able to fit a size 11 in women's flyknits? Most people say I would need a size 11.5 but that is an elusive size and wondering anyone's ideas on if I would have any problems fitting a size 11?

I wear a size 10 in all air max shoes, but is there any chance I would be able to fit a size 11 in women's flyknits? Most people say I would need a size 11.5 but that is an elusive size and wondering anyone's ideas on if I would have any problems fitting a size 11?
I wear 9.5 in flyknits. Sz11 womens would be like a narrow 9.5 mens. Flyknit tends to loosen after a while though. If you leave a sock stuffed in the toe box I'm sure they will feel better. I have 2 pairs of flyknit lunar 1s in a women's 11, they are totally fine and feel like a 9.5 now. Depends whether you like the snug fit at first.

To me i can go .5 down and they fit great. And from what youre saying, those are a 9.5 in mens so they could work. Your best bet is to try em on in store.

I tried a men's size 9.5 on in finish line once and it was super tight, (narrow) the toe box part wasn't so bad, was wondering if loosing the shoe strings up some or even taking out the Insole would make it fit like a size 10 flyknit mens. Size 10 flyknits fit perfect for me width wise but a little bit of extra toe room than an air max 2015 if that makes sense

Last edited:
The only problem is our finish line doesnt carry flyknit anymore. And they never have any size women's 11 in stock, said they have to be ordered from the website

half size down works good for me. its tight at first but after a couple of wears feels much better.

Back
Top Bottom