Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Those are nice too but the first black colorway pops more. Wish the air pillar gradient were faded more like the midsole.

I love this shoe hate the retail price though. One of these days I'm gonna just man up and buy the black ones I really like them

I will get every color so far maybe not the grey purple and blue or grey , green and blue ones haven't decided, once they hit outlets or clearance nike needs to stop playing they are barely selling.

Last edited:
I will get every color so far maybe not the grey purple and blue or grey , green and blue ones haven't decided, once they hit outlets or clearance nike needs to stop playing they are barely selling.
lol the sad thing is they will probably go on sale for like 189 or 179.. still pricey. 

will you be my friend? 
LOL... I can't burn bridges with my connects on passes. I'm just passing info down that way people know about the nike company store (Oregon) the everything is half off. I only go there whenever I can. Likely 2 times a year

Last edited:

LOL... I can't burn bridges with my connects on passes. I'm just passing info down that way people know about the nike company store (Oregon) the everything is half off. I only go there whenever I can. Likely 2 times a year
its cool.. i bet you need a shopping cart for all the shoes you cop in there!  

Still impatiently waiting for FNL to mark em down so I can copp both cws
ohwell.gif
same here. NDC, Nike outlets, and FNL are my sources for most of my shoes.

Yup! Have all 3 colorways that released 113 each. Its the Nike company store down in Oregon. You need to know a Nike rep to get a guess pass. Then its heaven from there.  

I'd buy all of them to lol nice hookup man enjoy they look comfortable

its cool.. i bet you need a shopping cart for all the shoes you cop in there!  
been to the nike employee store.. its cool.. hella people over there though... every time i go its always around $500 i spend...

Last edited:
I just discovered these, will someone please explain to me why these retail for $225. Nike is out of their damn minds :smh:

been to the nike employee store.. its cool.. hella people over there though... every time i go its always around $500 i spend...
I spent 1900 last weekend 
nerd.gif
!  It was mostly shoes and half of them were flyknit and 3 max flyknit. I went in strictly for shoes! 

Back
Top Bottom