Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Hot dang I leave on a trip for a couple days and this place is bumpin. Congrats to all that got a pair in the multis! I'm excited to come home to mine. And great pics everyone!

From Nike :

We’re writing to inform you that your order scheduled to ship 04/08/2015 has been delayed, and we’re working to ship your order as soon as we can—no later than 04/16/2015.

In the unlikely event that we’re unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you’ll be notified by email.

Finally, super slow shipping but now they are here!

3M?

Last edited:
From Nike :

We’re writing to inform you that your order scheduled to ship 04/08/2015 has been delayed, and we’re working to ship your order as soon as we can—no later than 04/16/2015.

In the unlikely event that we’re unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you’ll be notified by email.
I got this same email this morning :smh:

From Nike :

I got this same email this morning :smh:

ME TOO.

THIS IS A NDC 1ST FOR ME IN ALL MY YEARS OF ORDERING

Pretty simple really. Do you sit down or stand up while peeing?
roll.gif
 touche'

hold on let me get this striaght, people wearing all pink foams, lebron mn, sb, dh, chromosomes, KD ap series, and yall got the nerve to tell people they can't wear the women's multicolor FKAM bcuz it's women's and or bcuz it has pink?

Lol every shoe he named is indeed feminine

but the flyknit in question is categorically a female's shoe

I'm straight on that.. plus the men's look better suited to wear with a normal men's wardrobe

hold on let me get this striaght, people wearing all pink foams, lebron mn, sb, dh, chromosomes, KD ap series, and yall got the nerve to tell people they can't wear the women's multicolor FKAM bcuz it's women's and or bcuz it has pink?
QFT. In most cases Flyknit CW's are Unisex.

Last edited:
Pretty simple really. Do you sit down or stand up while peeing?

You know the Nike Zoom Agility is a women's shoe. It has almost the same color as the women's FK airmax.

:smh:  

View media item 1482425

I guess you pee sitting down. :lol:  

So we're just gonna act like the ratio of pink between the shoes doesn't factor into this equation at all?

View media item 1482427View media item 1482428

View media item 1482429
But repped anyways for your hard work preparing that post.

Last edited:
So we're just gonna act like the ratio of pink between the shoes doesn't factor into this equation at all?

But repped anyways for your hard work preparing that post.
Took me less than a minute to find that post.

First the dude can't wear a women's shoe.

Then I find out you like women's shoes too and might even own that pair of zoom agilitys.

Then we find out it's okay to own a women's shoe as long as there's not a lot of pink on it.

Seems more like a bunch of beasting from users who have never posted in here until two weeks ago

Nahh.. No beasting round here.... I'll admit I am new to this thread but I thought everyone came here to see pictures of the sneakers and to talk pros and cons.. I don't mean to cause any man to be in his feelings

Last edited:
Took me less than a minute to find that post.

First the dude can't wear a women's shoe.

Then I find out you like women's shoes too and might even own that pair of zoom agilitys.

Then we find out it's okay to own a women's shoe as long as there's not a lot of pink on it.

In all honestly, I made my original post regarding the color of the shoe only, not as a sweeping generalization of my objection to a man wearing a shoe classified as a women's. I don't own the flyknit agility pictured, but I have no qualms with a man wearing them. I do own a pair of white women's low top XIII's, which I wear with no shame. So again, my opinion was based on the shoe being completely pink/purple. But I digress. Back to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom